Woman shoots and Decapitates rapist

"Finish Him!" - (N)

Sounded like a Mortal Kombat move if you asked me, some Johnny Cage thing.

I say good for her though if it's all true. I don't really condone killing someone but if someone did that to my daughter i'd probably kill them myself!!!

It seems obvious by the story that they probably checked all this out. It's not like other countries there where due process makes everything fair. In some countries their religion is the law and unfortunately dictates the punishments for bad behavior - not what everyone feels is fair. Women could be accused of infidelity (true or not) and it really wouldn't be questioned. That woman would be punished harshly. Where's your due process now?

If you've kept up in the news - this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There have been exposed scandals as well where women were found to be not guilty due to corruption in law enforcement to attempt to bury innocent women.

And I do get it, your point I think - where do we get to hear this guy's side of the story. Is everything she saying true? I highly doubt that this is a case where she just gets off on a murder like this. There is likely evidence to back up her claims and maybe they've already seen it. The story we've seen is a "what happened" and doesn't give us any "what happens next". The knee jerk reaction of everyone is if this guy was, in fact, a scumbag he had it coming. Yes, overkill, but no one appreciates guys like that. I certainly don't. But please keep in mind - this guy would have come out and said it was all a lie - and without any evidence probably would have been believed, she would be forced to go through with the pregnancy, and who knows - thrown in jail. Because a man said it was so, and a woman couldn't refute his claims. It's a messed up world out there. Really is.

The story even practically says that all the evidence so far amounts to a story she has told prosecutors after being found holding the mans head. this could just as easily be a way for her to "save honor" after getting pregnant in an extramarital affair. I am not saying that's the case, what I am saying is that its wrong in such a case to just believe her and practically say case closed. Likley evidence is not evidence its assuming such evidence exists. If he really did this and it can be proved I think he got what he deserved but I am not blind enough to rush judgement like many of you. currently the situation isnt the man denied it and a womens claims have no value but rather a women brutally murders a man and claims he raped her and everyone on Neowin immediately believes her. How can you justify this?

I'm sure the raped woman would know who he is and what he did by heart.

Being raped, I'm sure, would be highly traumatic and not an easy thing to just let the court handle. Sometimes, you need to take action.

In a case like this, due process my arse.

So now one can claim rape and commit murder all on the presumption of honesty without evidence? That's a good sense of justice you have.

This is not justice; this is Biblical-style revenge. Even if her account is accurate - which has yet to be established - her actions are reprehensible. It's very sad to see so many people praising her actions, though it's no surprise to see people with guns in their signature advocating vigilantism. Apparently some people would rather live in the Wild West.

This is not justice; this is Biblical-style revenge. Even if her account is accurate - which has yet to be established - her actions are reprehensible. It's very sad to see so many people praising her actions, though it's no surprise to see people with guns in their signature advocating vigilantism. Apparently some people would rather live in the Wild West.

As a proud gun owner I advocate self defense when all immediate options have ran out. Vigilantism is never right.