Windows 8 Start Menu Modifier

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 sikejackson

sikejackson

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 18 December 2013 - 18:30

Any news here?

I am using Windows 8 Pro 32-Bit the newest Version 1.2 isn't working i get the message : this app can't run on your PC

the earlier version i think 1b is working but after restart it doesn't start with the saved settings and i get the normal startmenu.

I really want this app working i googled like hell for the problem but found nothing.

#62 Mathan79

Mathan79

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:19

This app is great. The full screen + taskbar is nice option. Is it possible to make the start screen stay without switching to regular desktop. It is like having the start screen as desktop along with taskbar, start menu etc...

#63 LaP

LaP

Forget about it

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:23

"Leave the Start Screen alone!" - Chris Crocker

#64 twitah

twitah

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 08 February 2014 - 20:53

Any news here?

I am using Windows 8 Pro 32-Bit the newest Version 1.2 isn't working i get the message : this app can't run on your PC

the earlier version i think 1b is working but after restart it doesn't start with the saved settings and i get the normal startmenu.

I really want this app working i googled like hell for the problem but found nothing.

I'm so damn lucky to have found an alternative called ImmersiveTaille v2 that is do exactly the same thing as Start Menu Modifier or maybe StartIsBack (except the start menu). It works for my Windows 8.1 32-bit.

Download: http://sourceforge.n...ource=directory

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!