Godaddy.com down?

since you don't use godaddy for dns, no it would not be down - unless maybe you host it there? ;)

Domain Name: O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS1.WEBGORO.COM

Name Server: NS2.WEBGORO.COM

I just sent you a pm, checked from multiple regions in NA. San Jose, Chicago, Jax FL, I can bounce off pretty much any region on the globe you would like EU, Asia, South America, India, Australia -- have not tested them all, but clearly is an isolated issue since you can see the website and I did a query directly to their name servers for your domain.

I don't have a connection currently in Vegas area, but new customer has a DC there - so when that vpn is online in a couple of days I could test directly from there ;)

Philadelphia, PA (USA) on Comcast Business and they are down here (I don't use Comcast Name Servers, I use L3).

So they are definitely down on at least some backbones...

Well it depends, godaddy does provide dns - but just because you use them as registrar does not mean they host your dns. I would have to assume webgoro is your webhost?

BTW thats a very odd domain name.. You want to share reason behind such a unique choice?

My sites for work were/are down. Didn't notice as they work fine internally obviously but they are not reachable now that i'm home trying to connect.

I'm back up for the last two hours.

Good time for you all to transfer away from Go****ty.

SOPA isn't enough? Well there's also deceptive business practices and **** customer service.

Can you elaborate of the deceptive business practices?

Not sure if I would use the word deceptive - but have you ever just tried to order say just a domain name, you get bombarded with buy this, buy that, add this, add that and have to say no to like 30 different things before you can just order your domain name.

I moved my domains to namecheap back when all the sopa stuff hit, and now that is a clean easy to navigate interface -- without all the upsell nonsense.