• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#46 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• 6,585 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:14

It's a valid reaction to the crap we were fed afterwards!

I would hope that one doesn't believe everything the media tells them. It just tells me your mind is weak and you are extremely gullible - you have to be better than that...

#47 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,453 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:15

O Canada!

Canada should be proud of your accomplishment. You've managed to make me think of all Canadians as insensitive, pretentious jackasses. And you did it all by yourself!

Out of interest, do you think that the 24 Canadians who died brought it on themselves as well?

Back on topic: I had just got back home and was told to flip on the TV to the news. Sure enough, we spent the rest of the time watching the events unravel. It was weird, knowing that there were friends of mine who knew people in that location as it was happening.

#48 The Dingus Diddler

The Dingus Diddler

Sir Derpy McHerperton III

• 1,934 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1020

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:15

I was only 9 and on holiday with my parents but I remember being in the shower and hearing a loud explosion coming from the TV and asking my dad what he was watching but he didn't answer. When I got out of the bathroom my dad turned the TV off and I asked him a couple of times what it was but he kept brushing me off then later on when we headed down to the lounge it was on TV. Wasn't until a couple of years later that I put 2 and 2 together and that he was trying to stop me from having to see it.

#49 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:16

I would hope that one doesn't believe everything the media tells them. It just tells me your mind is weak and you are extremely gullible - you have to be better than that...

I wholeheartedly agree. But I can epathise with those who got sucked into the nonsense!

#50 +devHead

devHead

Get Off The Bandwagon, Put Down The Handbook

• 2,682 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 521

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:22

I was in my office in Brooklyn right across from downtown Manhattan and watched it happen from my window. I tell you, watching those buildings come down was one of the most surreal things I've ever experienced. It's hard to believe it's been 11 years!

#51 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

• 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:24

now listen up all the people who died in 911 it was sad dont get me wrong BUT if any of my family was in there id be sad today
but there wasnt if any one on the board lost a love one than u will be sad and will be rememberd about it

im one of many who go on there merry day because 9-11 doesnt mean anything to us

so u get it now

#52 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:25

the topic is where where u when u heard the news

was i suppost to say woke up heard the new i was so devastated i cryed ..

ya no really someone gives there pont on 911 u hate me not everyone cares

and if i did that someone would kill me but sorry all 100% people in this world has to care about it

u will never force 911 down my throte EVER my thoughts on the subject is that u dont like it

than just walk away

Yes so say where you were, comment on the reaction.

This is NOT the thread for posting your uninformed childish pseudo-political bull****.

I suggest you walk away, because the reality is you just show what a childish little jerk you are - saying nothing that other childish little jerks haven't said before. And then most grew up to realise what childish BS they were spouting.

im one of many who go on there merry day because 9-11 doesntr mean anything to us

Any living soul in the western world who says 9/11 means nothing to them is either ignorant or lying. It was an iconic, defining point in global history.

so u get it now

I got it from day 1, seems you don't though!

And learn to spell before you even try to speak on a similar level to the adults in here!

#53 Shaun N.

Shaun N.

Perfidious

• 5,344 posts

Tending a hang over from the previous night. I was sitting in my flat at the time watching the news and was shocked. I thought WW3 was about to start and the "were next" thinking got out of control

#54 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,453 posts

the topic is where where u when u heard the news

was i suupost to say woke up heard the new i was so devastated i cryed ..

Not at all. But to use your point against you, where in the topic does it say, "what is your opinion on what happened?"

You could have just said, "I was in bed and watched it on the news" but instead you chose to make your opinion public on an anonymous website. I'm with Nik Louch, if you want to voice your views then feel free to take it to Times Square and see if you get a better reaction from them than you do from us.

Oh, and learn to spell. Granted, it's more frustrating because I don't like your vocalising of your opinion, but really. You seem like you're about 10 years old, which kind of fits in nicely with your views on 9/11. It's hard to understand the feelings of others when you weren't even born at that time. If you're older than 10 though...yikes.

#55 +Bryan R.

Bryan R.

Neowinian Senior

• 4,597 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:26

http://en.wikipedia....ld_Trade_Center

I can't wait to see the skyline restored.

#56 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:28

I can't wait to see the skyline restored.

I still miss the twin towers, they were inspiring and defining landmarks!

#57 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

• 165 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:28

Not at all. But to use your point against you, where in the topic does it say, "what is your opinion on what happened?"

You could have just said, "I was in bed and watched it on the news" but instead you chose to make your opinion public on an anonymous website. I'm with Nik Louch, if you want to voice your views then feel free to take it to Times Square and see if you get a better reaction from them than you do from us.

Oh, and learn to spell. Granted, it's more frustrating because I don't like your vocalising of your opinion, but really. You seem like you're about 10 years old, which kind of fits in nicely with your views on 9/11. It's hard to understand the feelings of others when you weren't even born at that time. If you're older than 10 though...yikes.

ive said it before ill do it again I CANT SPELL but my opinon is in english im an adult

#58 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• 4,470 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:30

It's kind of weird watching movies and seeing the towers.

I mean, buildings get knocked down all the time, but these two are (in)famous..

#59 +Nik L

Nik L

Where's my pants?

• 34,077 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:31

ive said it before ill do it again I CANT SPELL but my opinon is in english im an adult

Nonsense. You clearly think and act like a child starved of attention and trying to act "I don't care what you think" and "I know better"- mostly because you are terribly afraid of the world... You are quite embarrassing and pathetic.

#60 Shaun N.

Shaun N.

Perfidious

• 5,344 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 14:31

I feel lucky to have taken some pics before I left the US the July before it all happened.