mass effect 3 multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• 5,281 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 20:24

Well the PC players seem to be pretty well entrenched. I haven't encountered much stupid behavior at all. My friend who introduced me to the game said he'd seen a fair bit though.

The Harrier I just picked up cuts through armor like a boss so I think I know my future build for soldiers at least.

I feel stupid doing Bronze now because of it o.o they're so frackin easy

#17 OP UKDarkJedi

UKDarkJedi

Neowinian

• 1,141 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:39

Harriers and Typhoons are mentally good, yet to get one myself but it's on my "wishlist" so to speak. Best two weapons I've got so far are the Eagle (nice auto pistol) and Hurricane.

Just got myself the N7 Slayer as well but go no idea how to spec it yet :/

#18 welchmen22

welchmen22

Neowinian

• 57 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 17:02

EA released a list of patches and content for MP, they are going to tweak some weapons and new levels and weapons as well. I read it on softpedia I think.

#19 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• 5,281 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 18:49

http://social.biowar...ndex/14311106/1 Righthere. Also posted it in the official ME3 thread.

Thank...well Bioware I'll be able to reconnect quickly if I lose my connection, losing it at wave 6 and coming back in wave 8 when everyone can barely stay alive (above Bronze) has happened to me a few times before.

#20 Sadelwo

Sadelwo

Neowinian

• 1,073 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 820

Posted 03 October 2012 - 19:09

"Fixed an issue when using Biotic Charge before death that caused the match to be unplayable afterwards"

THANK YOU JESUS! About time! So many great matches/full extractions got screwed up because of that. Now my ExCerby can charge away like no tomorrow.

#21 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• 5,281 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 19:20

Just glad they fixed the Banshees and brought skillshots back to some degree for boss creatures.

I don't usually hang around banshees for obvious reasons, but it sucks when they grab you and shouldn't be able to.