Which Phone You Are Using?

Nexus S

How can I tell which version of the Nexus that I have, I got mine a few weeks ago, but don't know which version it is?

Lucky you. I couldn't get FP1. Had to settle for Belle Refresh.

Belle FP1 is huge improvement but it sure lags at some places. My phone came with FP1 preinstalled. Lets hope we will see some more Symbian updates. Which i am not sure about. :(

From another thread, but will explain why I use Apple phones:

Man, you could have just said you used an iPhone, but NO, you had to say why you use an iPhone. No one cares, this thread is just asking what phone you use. It doesn't ask why you chose it. Quit trying to be a troll.
  • Like 2

Man, you could have just said you used an iPhone, but NO, you had to say why you use an iPhone. No one cares, this thread is just asking what phone you use. It doesn't ask why you chose it. Quit trying to be a troll.

The ****? I wasn't trying to be a troll, but give some context.

Moto Cliq 2 wanted to get the iPhone from the local pawn but they want 324.00 for it :/ anyways everyone here has a much better phone then i do LOL

Samsung Captivate. Yes, the original Galaxy S. Still works great after 2.4 years and countless drops. I'm running GB still, but there's TONS of ROMs for this phone, even JB. It is by far the best phone I've ever owned.

I have an iPhone 4S, Galaxy S3 & Lumia 900 for development. Used them each for 6 weeks but now stick to the Galaxy S3 as my primary personal phone.