need help with hp exsi PLEASE ..

Question

hi, basically i am trying to install the hp exsi vm on a HP server but I have no idea what im doing really... how do i install this? do i need an OS first or is this a framework after install that I add OS to after I thought it was the latter ... I "burnt" it to a usb drive and tried to boot from it but it seems to be failing

any ideas

Just finished my upgrade - so far no issues, went smooth.. Even took the opportunity since I was rebooting, etc. to update to the modified bios for the n40l.. Man added lots more options..

Now my pfsense autostarted, and so did my ubuntu vm -- I would think that had to be from my settings and not the modified rc file since I would believe that would of been overwritten on the upgrade. Got some playing to do this morning, upgrade the vms to 9, update tools, etc..

Just finished my upgrade - so far no issues, went smooth.. Even took the opportunity since I was rebooting, etc. to update to the modified bios for the n40l.. Man added lots more options..

Now my pfsense autostarted, and so did my ubuntu vm -- I would think that had to be from my settings and not the modified rc file since I would believe that would of been overwritten on the upgrade. Got some playing to do this morning, upgrade the vms to 9, update tools, etc..

What modified BIOS for the nl40?