Which is the best iOS 4 for iPod 2G?

Hi guys! I still have my old iPod 2G lying around and it won't go anywhere anytime soon, since I don't have the money to upgrade to a newer one.

iOS 4 gets my iPod into its knees. I have heard that there are many iOS variants so I would like to know which is the fastest one of all.

I jailbroken my device so I could multitask + mxtube + change the background + have custom folders, so going back without any of those features is a deal breaker for me.

Regarding the info, I really don't care anymore. Games play slow, and battery is a bottleneck, so that is why I'm looking for an "upgrade"...

Thanks!

Nope. It seems it isn't for me. I can't seem to run it with all the eye candy I like. Though I promise this time I won't be installing all the garbage I had on it.

Time to reinstall iOS 4 I guess....

Nope. It seems it isn't for me. I can't seem to run it with all the eye candy I like. Though I promise this time I won't be installing all the garbage I had on it.

Time to reinstall iOS 4 I guess....

Unless you have apps that need iOS 4, I'd go back to iOS 3. The issue is RAM, the iPod doesn't have enough of it to run fast enough.

Unless you have apps that need iOS 4, I'd go back to iOS 3. The issue is RAM, the iPod doesn't have enough of it to run fast enough.

I think I'll follow your advice.

The device is running smoother than ever, so it will be difficult for me to return to iOS. I have installed MXTube, SBSettings, Activator which are the killer apps for me. Multitasking is applied swiftly so I have no worries.

Seems all it gets is to adapt... I'll post back for feedback!

And thanks :p