Nokia Lumia 920 coming to AT&T on October 21st?

BGR reports via their trusted sources that AT&T will be launching the Nokia Lumia 920 on the 21st October.

The handset was rumoured for a 2nd November release in USA, following the official launch of Windows Phone 8 on October 29th, another rumoured date. With so many rumours it should all be taken with a pinch of salt, but at most it seems Nokia?s flagship phone is only 5-6 weeks away.

Via BGR.com

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-lumia-920-coming-to-att-on-november-21st/

Seeing as this is pure speculation, I am getting worked up by the fact that they have yet to give up a release date, and price. I am seriously considering getting the Lumia 920 but I need concret information...I tend to be an impulse buyer and I may just end up with the iPhone 5 instead.

should have been sooner, just to take advantage of alot of peoples "meh" attitude to the new iphone. But this isnt bad. What I dont understand is now that there are prices for the iPhone why hasnt Nokia given us that information.

New information has come forth confirming October 21st for the Lumia 920 launch

The technology site BGR recently cited Sunday, October 21st as the launch date for the Nokia Lumia 920. At the time, we gave a low rating to the rumor due to two reasons: BGR?s rumor track record (52% on Tracour) and the fact that the date conflicts with other word-of-mouth bits of information.

However, Windows Phone Central has now come across new documentation circulating within AT&T that does indeed confirm the date of October 21st as an important day for the upcoming Nokia flagship phone. This is not the same info that presumably BGR saw (or was told) due to its recency. The language in the documentation clearly uses the word "launch" when discussing the Lumia 920, however there are mitigating circumstances that still makes it hard for us to believe. If we had to play it conservatively, we still may be getting the preorder date.

Unfortunately, due to our agreement with our source, we cannot share the contents of the message/documentation nor whom it was from, but be assured that we know that information and we are confident in its accuracy. Our source of the internal AT&T material had earlier confirmed the Mango-update dates for Windows Phone, which turned out to be very accurate. For that reason, we impart a high level of trust in this knowledge.

More at http://www.wpcentral.com/att-eyes-october-21st-att-lumia-920

I personally believe the October 21st date is real but it's for preorders with the device itself hitting shops after October 29th when MS is going to have it's big WP8 event/launch.