Joe Danger 2 - The Movies (Out on XBLA, Soon For PSN?)

So one of my favorite PSN games which then got release on XBLA because it was so damn good (at least what is what I like to think) Joe Danger has a sequel that came out today. Joe Danger 2 - The Movies.

Joe-Danger-2-screenshot-1-600x337.jpg

Here is an article on Major Nelsons Blog about it.

Content: Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Price: 1200 Microsoft Points

Availability: Check availability in your Xbox LIVE region

Dash Text: Take Joe Danger on a death-defying thrill ride across the set of the greatest blockbuster movie ever made. Chase crooks on your police bike, destroy laser firing robots with a stolen jetpack, escape giant boulders in a minecart, time-travel to punch dinosaurs and divert the nuclear missiles on your unicycle! Beat your friends in fun 4 player multiplayer! Download endless new scenes from around the world, or create your own in the Movie Maker!

Here is a gameplay video from Youtube.

Here is the Official Website

JoeDangerTheMovie1.jpg

Reviews so far seem very positive, currently an 80 out of 100 on Metacritic.

The very weird thing is there is currently not a release date for the PSN, so hopefully it is announced soon. I could not wait myself, so I got it on XBLA. Hope to check it out tonight when my wife falls asleep.

So anyone else like the first game? has anyone gotten a chance to check it out yet? Will post some impressions once I do get to play.

I loved the original. When i switch my 360 on i will be picking this up. It looks like they've done a good job at making it different and stop it being compared to Trials HD so much. Hopefully it will be as frustratingly difficult as the first.

It does seem odd they released it on 360 first considering PSN was where the original first appeared.

Microsoft published it on XBLA, so they have to give at least timed exclusivity. Expect to wait 6-12 months for PSN version (like Braid/ect).

Not making that up btw, it's in the T&C if MS publish your title on XBLA you have to give some sort of exclusivity.

Microsoft published it on XBLA, so they have to give at least timed exclusivity. Expect to wait 6-12 months for PSN version (like Braid/ect).

Not making that up btw, it's in the T&C if MS publish your title on XBLA you have to give some sort of exclusivity.

Well that kind of sucks, I am going to miss going back and forth with everyone on the PSN for the Top Spot. :/ :laugh:

Currently Phee is no type of competition whatsoever. I hope he is just going through the motions of passing the levels. :shiftyninja: :D

Well that kind of sucks, I am going to miss going back and forth with everyone on the PSN for the Top Spot. :/ :laugh: Currently Phee is no type of competition whatsoever. I hope he is just going through the motions of passing the levels. :shiftyninja: :D

I haven't downloaded it yet pal ;) :laugh: