Verizon did let me keep my Unlimited Data Plan with my IPhone 5 Preorder&#3

Ohh man my ribs hurt from laughing, this is much better than things in Jokes And Funny Stuff. Turion and Warwagon should take note!

I refuse to pay that much money for the new iPhone. That is totally ridiculous. The only difference between the iPhone 4S I have and the new iPhone 5 is:

1. Taller screen (LOL - 0.5 inches taller - LOL....)

2. It has 4G LTE

The processor is 2x faster than mine - another "ok".

I don't think so.

Most people upgrade on 2 year cycles anyway. Those that buy a new phone every year are the exception, not the rule, and Apple knows that. I really doubt that they're counting on a large number of 4S owners to ugrade, that would be a poor strategy.

Message for Stetson: Verizon has already ELIMINATED the 1 YEAR CELL PHONE CONTRACT OPTION a long time ago!

P.S. I HATE ANDROID SMART PHONES AS MOST OF THEM ARE STILL RUNNING 2.3 AND SOME OF THEM ARE STILL EVEN RUNNING 2.2 ACCORDING TO APPLE WWDC 2012!

P.S. I HATE ANDROID SMART PHONES AS MOST OF THEM ARE STILL RUNNING 2.3 AND SOME OF THEM ARE STILL EVEN RUNNING 2.2 ACCORDING TO APPLE WWDC 2012!

I'm not sure what that has to do with this thread, but ok.

Also, switching from lower case TO ALL UPPER CASE looks a bit silly. If you want to highlight a point, why not use the bold option.

[b]Insert-text-here[/b]

Result: Insert-text-here.

Just for future reference. (Y)

Message for Stetson: Verizon has already ELIMINATED the 1 YEAR CELL PHONE CONTRACT OPTION a long time ago!

The whole point of 2 year contracts is that the subsidised phone is spread over a longer period so the contacts cost less. If you were going to upgrade to the iPhone 5 in a years time then there was actually no point in you getting a contract in the first place as your ripping yourself off. I'm sorry to say that this is a poor decision, especially when you say your on a low income.

MESSAGE FOR PHILIP JAMES FRY: I ONLY JOINED THE ADP TO BETA TEST MAC, SAFARI, AND IOS BETA'S! I AM NOT A REAL DEVELOPER, AS I HAVE A MENTAL DISORDER AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE, JUST FYI!

Due to NOT Ordering it until about 8 or 9 A.M. Chicago Time and then Selecting the Free Standard Shipping Option, I will NOT be getting it until October 5th, 2012 by End of the Business Day, Raze. My Parents NO Longer allow me to Drive a Car due to being on 4 different Meds now as compared to only 1 Med while I was still working and before I ended up on Government Assistance. So going to An Apple Store to pick 1 Up was NOT an Option for me, either.

Due to NOT Ordering it until about 8 or 9 A.M. Chicago Time and then Selecting the Free Standard Shipping Option, I will NOT be getting it until October 5th, 2012 by End of the Business Day, Raze. My Parents NO Longer allow me to Drive a Car due to being on 4 different Meds now as compared to only 1 Med while I was still working and before I ended up on Government Assistance. So going to An Apple Store to pick 1 Up was NOT an Option for me, either.

I think you should talk to your parents about what you are doing and about the loan before you do anything, just saying...

Whoa whoa whoa...you are on government assistance and are spending $600 on a completely unnecessary phone upgrade? WTF man? :| You have some messed up priorities, dude.

Have you guys seen his blog? If Neowin is looking for another writer to have on staff, he would be your man...just FYI.

Have you guys seen his blog? If Neowin is looking for another writer to have on staff, he would be your man...just FYI.

We do need someone to replace Purify... main page hasn't been the same since he left.

Mind....blown!!! IMMA go install Server 2012 on all my machines.