Dark Mission: NASA Moon Hoax - Analysis of the Lunar Photography

5$ says this is a repeat of the same old arguments that have been debunked time and time again,

No stars

The flag waving

Shadows in different directions

Wires

etc

• Like 2

Soviets would have made a lot of noise if they didn't track them going to the moon. It happened.

This. Pretty much the only way to have really faked the moon landings would have been to send an unmanned probe on the exact same trajectory to land there and then return while transmitting a week's worth of audio and video recordings.

I think that would have been as difficult if not more difficult at the time than just sending a manned mission.

• Like 1

I have no comment on the subject. I neither believe or disbelieve. Anything is possible. I just came across it and thought I share it with you people.

NASA says that going to back to the Moon is not easy due to the fact that it requires A LOT of money. Money which they do not have right now. I say, if the problem is money indeed, then why don't they work together with the Russians Soviets and the other allies and each pitch in with some cash and make it happen instead of being so damn greedy and not seeking monetary help just because we want to be the first to get there again?

Ugh. Is this still a thing? Neil is turning in his grave.

They happened. Deal.

Neil's body remains were scattered in the Atlantic. :laugh:

I'm convinced the photos & videos were faked -- the actual Moon landings are another matter.

Soviets would have made a lot of noise if they didn't track them going to the moon. It happened.

Not to mention the amount of people involved in the project who would have had to have been briebed. No way such a lie would not have leaked

Why is it so hard to believe that people went to moon? Damn those conspiracy theorists.

Science doesn't exist. God created everything. And he lives on the moon.

Neil's body remains were scattered in the Atlantic. :laugh:

I'm convinced the photos & videos were faked -- the actual Moon landings are another matter.

What a surprise. :rolleyes:

I have no comment on the subject. I neither believe or disbelieve. Anything is possible. I just came across it and thought I share it with you people.

bull****. By passing this ignorant, debunked garbage along, YOU are helping to perpetuate their ignorant nonsense and are directly supporting the delusional rantings of paranoid schizophrenics who refuse to take their medication.

Anyone with a brain that does critical thinking would dismiss this outright and would NOT forward it on.

You cannot shirk responsibility for being part of the problem.

• Like 3

bull****. By passing this ignorant, debunked garbage along, YOU are helping to perpetuate their ignorant nonsense and are directly supporting the delusional rantings of paranoid schizophrenics who refuse to take their medication.

Anyone with a brain that does critical thinking would dismiss this outright and would NOT forward it on.

You cannot shirk responsibility for being part of the problem.

First of all, why the hate?

Second of all: Why can't you just post an opinion like a normal human being instead of being such an a.....hole about it and ranting like a little kid who's favorite TV hero has just been killed?

Grow up.

I don't believe we spent billions on a 38 story tall rocket just to orbit the Earth, but there is one thing that is puzzling me though. How did the camera on the surface of the Moon zoomed back and followed the Lunar lander when it blasted off from the surface of the Moon?

Nobody was on the surface recording and motion detection technology was not available back then. So anybody cares to explain that?

• Like 1

Well said, Scorbing. (Y) I have to admit, I've often wondered that myself, though. How DID they do that? What did they leave someone behind to catch the footage? I've always been curious about that....

Well said, Scorbing. (Y) I have to admit, I've often wondered that myself, though. How DID they do that? What did they leave someone behind to catch the footage? I've always been curious about that....

The computers on the lander had less memory than a pocket calculator. Your iPod Nano has 100,000 times more memory and computer power than the computers on the Lander. There was absolutely zero motion detection technology or sensors back then and much less, a computer capable of using such technology, so yes, I am wondering how that took place.

The computers on the lander had less memory than a pocket calculator. Your iPod Nano has 100,000 times more memory and computer power than the computers on the Lander. There was absolutely zero motion detection technology or sensors back then and much less, a computer capable of using such technology, so yes, I am wondering how that took place.

Possibly some form of laser guidance / following a given laser point? It was technology that existed around the time at least.

Camera was operated remotely by an operator on Earth with a great sense of timing to make up for the 6-7 second lag; this is something that can be simulated for rehearsal so that the operator gets it perfectly when the real thing happens.

It was remote controlled from Earth iirc, with the time delay the operator had to send the instructions to pan up a few seconds before the launcher actually launched.

Forget that for a second though. Let's pretend it was all a hoax, why would the person in charge of the hoax think to himself "I know, I'll have a human record the lifting off", surely that's the very last thing they would do?!

So i saw the video posted here (yeah i didn't exist when it was telecast-ed) , tried to understand their point , and then saw ^ these guys... And it again convinces me.. So maybe its the projection which the conspiracy theory tellers created in our minds lead us to believe it , had these guys turned up first , we might be believing this.

I think that some of the videos (like the lunar lander take off above) were staged for propaganda purposes or because the original footage was not satisfactory so needed a do-over. Same could be said for some of the other videos that people dispute.

I doubt that camera tech was up to scratch for some of the shots.

Moon landing etc 100% true though.

The camera was remote controlled. Nothing was faked. Soviet could see it happen. If it was all faked then Soviet would've tried it instead or would've yelled "FAKE!".

Soviet would know if it was faked and if it was then would've do anything to prove the lie. Being master liars themselves, they knew how to disprove lies.

Third-party evidence for the Apollo moon landings.