Sex-starved dolphin terrorizing divers off Grand Cayman

Officials are warning divers, snorkelers, and swimmers in waters off Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands to avoid interacting with or feeding a solitary dolphin because it has been sexually aggressive toward humans and poses a great danger.

Simply stated, the dolphin nicknamed "Stinky" and "Humpy" is looking for love, and since there are no other dolphins around, it is targeting humans for intimacy. Seriously.

Videographer Michael Maes, his wife, and a friend were diving at Hepps Wall off West Bay in Grand Cayman last week when they encountered the frisky, amorous dolphin, which began "courting" the divers, according to cayCompass.com. Maes' videotaped encounter is below.

WARNING: It is sexual in nature; basically, it's similar to what you'd see a dog doing to your leg, only far more dangerous. :|

source & video

Pay a hooker $100 to give him a handjob.

Cheapest way to keep everyone safe, also I think the dolphin might like it also >.>

$100 that's a bit steep, There is a recession on ...Apparently!

Never seen a dolphin penis have you..

It's a dangerous job she is engaging in.. Danger pay etc.

Also, did you know that a male dolphins ejaculatory force is sufficient to rupture your innards :o

Thank you internet, letting me know things like this >.>

$100 that's a bit steep, There is a recession on ...Apparently!

Don't think the dolphin cares that much about a recession! It's just horny. :D

See, this is what happens when you ignore the environment! :rofl:

Never seen a dolphin penis have you..

It's a dangerous job she is engaging in.. Danger pay etc.

Also, did you know that a male dolphins ejaculatory force is sufficient to rupture your innards :o

Thank you internet, letting me know things like this >.>

Wow...you learn something new everyday I guess!