• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,215 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 19 September 2012 - 14:01

Just like any other former Military, I know people that are currently serving in various positions, many in the SpecOps community, and I guarantee you this is just another badly thought up conspiracy, and the thread really belongs in the conspiracy forum with the other ridiculous stuff that goes in there. Nothing you have shown and even your "proof" is based on a fantasy that somehow Bush and Cheney conspired to make this all happen, just think it over, the logistics alone are impossible, let alone the execution

#17 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 14:11

And ignoring the evidence right above your post! Good job!

Here, please show me a single year of peace in the American history without any military operations...

Timeline of United States military operations

Are you seriously using wikipedia as a source? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#18 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,554 posts
  • OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise & Server 2012R2/08R2 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 19 September 2012 - 14:21

He already admitted he cant substantiate the claims made in the article so i don't see why he bothers with sources at all.

You cant get to 9/11 was an inside job from "time line of us military interventions"

#19 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,700 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 15:05

****s is blowing up here in Afghanistan.

#20 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,533 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 15:10

Just like any other former Military, I know people that are currently serving in various positions, many in the SpecOps community, and I guarantee you this is just another badly thought up conspiracy, and the thread really belongs in the conspiracy forum with the other ridiculous stuff that goes in there. Nothing you have shown and even your "proof" is based on a fantasy that somehow Bush and Cheney conspired to make this all happen, just think it over, the logistics alone are impossible, let alone the execution

Not all conspiracies are 'theories'. ;)

#21 OP +zhiVago

zhiVago

World Citizen

• 9,318 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:32

Like I had said before, attacking the source is the most predictable response. It's rather typical.

The list through 1975 is based on Committee on International Relations (now known as the Committee on Foreign Affairs).

Anyways, it's up to you to know the history of your country if you wanna be a knowledgeable citizen. So go ahead and pretend the U.S. army has been sitting at home since Vietnam and only went oversees when the others called for help - that's usually how the official story goes in history classes in the U.S.

****s is blowing up here in Afghanistan.

How many total civilian deaths have happened there since 2001?

He already admitted he cant substantiate the claims made in the article so i don't see why he bothers with sources at all.

You cant get to 9/11 was an inside job from "time line of us military interventions"

If the answer to the question I've rhetorically asked above isn't substantial enough for you, than I don't know what is...

#22 Ph1b3r0pt1c

Ph1b3r0pt1c

Neowinian

• 426 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:04

Did the CIA kidnap you and make you part of MK Ultra, and are you still experiencing its effects, or do you currently smoke crack and drop LSD at the same time? I was a commander in the military, and I have no clue what your refering to or even talking about. But i'm also sure you will show up and start to decry me as part of this 'conspiracy' you seem to have taken part of. Any time anything bad has ever happened in the history of the world, there are always people that jump up and say someone did it for a profit. Its never going to end, and you are doing nothing to help it by claiming that this actually happened. At one point, I worked privately for Bush, and as a US citizen and military commander it would have been my job to do something about it IF he had went off the deep end. He never did.

#23 OP +zhiVago

zhiVago

World Citizen

• 9,318 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:10

and I have no clue what your refering to or even talking about

Thank you for your comment, commander!

You can start to understand what I'm talking about by reading the article first, checking out the links I've posted, or asking me specific questions on topic without resorting to throwing personal insults!

#24 Ph1b3r0pt1c

Ph1b3r0pt1c

Neowinian

• 426 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:14

I threw no personal insults. You are doing a good enough job yourself by making yourself look stupid. I do not need to read any fabrication meant to get people riled up. But as I said, all you will do is decry anything anyone says. I also don't like Wikipedia. God knows its had its fair share of false information posted on it as well.

#25 OP +zhiVago

zhiVago

World Citizen

• 9,318 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:28

I do not need to read any fabrication meant

I also don't like Wikipedia.

Then what are you doing here? You don't want to read the OP, don't want to discuss the topic...why have you come to post here if not to throw insults?

But I'll give you a chance so your time here isn't completely wasted...Tell us, first, commander, where were you stationed or did you work at Pentagon?

#26 Reverend Spam

Reverend Spam

Neowinian Senior

• 3,930 posts
  • Phone: Droid Bionic

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:45

Can someone please move this to "It's a Conspiracy!"??

#27 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 30,609 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:51

Moved here.