Papyrus fragment refers to Jesus' wife

there is no evidence outside of the bible that jesus ever existed - therefore - myth.

The story of that dude living in a whale is a myth. that story of the Arc is an impossibility, and thus, a myth.

not to mention that everything in Christianity was adopted from older religions

a year late..no one cares about your reply  :laugh:

there is no evidence outside of the bible that jesus ever existed - therefore - myth.

There are maybe 6-8 "scholars" that push that view often in commercial for-profit writings. Controversy = sales. On the other side are the vast majority of archaeologists, historians and even Roman records that say otherwise.

The story of that dude living in a whale is a myth. that story of the Arc is an impossibility, and thus, a myth.

Jonah was a parable. Learn the difference. The story of the ARK (LEARN TO SPELL) is recorded in numerous surrounding cultures writings, and there is evidence of a major Eastern Mediterranean flood event about the same time. One major theory is the breeching of a land bridge separating the Med from the Black Sea, forming the Bosphorus around 5600 BC.

Is it so strange to think that an inspired (divinely or otherwise) Noah saw the erosion of the land bridge worsening, realized what was going to happen, built a large boat, loaded up his family & every critter he could find and prepared to ride it out? Landing in Turkey as is depicted also makes sense since it's right there.

not to mention that everything in Christianity was adopted from older religions

Of course - Judaeism and its Semitic predecessors. Jesus was a Jew. Duh.

As others have already stated, there are lots of references in the "Bible" where Jesus refers to his church or his group of believes as his "bride" (not really his wife, but his bride).

There were a lot of different "books" that were written about Jesus and his followers that never made it into the Bible.  Remember, folks, the Bible was compiled by man that picked and choose the "scripture" that best suited them.  Whether or not you believe God brought the Bible together is most definitely a matter of faith.  I believe that God has inspired many authors thoughout the centuries.  There are parts of the Bible that I think are inspired by God, and other parts that I question if they should have ever been included.  There are also lots of other religious texts that I think were inspired by God.  Sadly, I had to learn all of this outside of the church I grew up in.  Christian Churches seem to mostly teach that the Bible was actively worked on book-by-book, chapter-by-chapter in some grand scheme.  I felt like the church I grew up in worshiped the Bible as an idol over the worship of the "I Am".  I felt like that was blasphemous and left that church.

^^ by "a man" I assume you mean Constantine? Mostly wrong. It was compiled, and hotly debated, by 300 early Christian leaders at the Council of Nicaea, which was called into session by Constantine. Dictated it was not.

There are maybe 6-8 "scholars" that push that view often in commercial for-profit writings. Controversy = sales. On the other side are the vast majority of archaeologists, historians and even Roman records that say otherwise.

I've never found that much evidence myself. Most of it seems to have been written after Jesus was dead, such as with Josephus. Not that I am a scholar on the subject.