IOS 6 worth the update?

I have had a little problem with the app store crashing when i try to search for some thing but thats about it =D

Something is wrong with your IPod Touch 4th Generation Device. Mine runs IOS 6 just fine.

hi all, I updated to ios6 ;) no probs, except it screwed my auto brightness thingie, it doesn`t get brighter or darker... :(

Go to Wallpapers and Brightness in Settings and turn on Auto-brightness.

I think it comes down to if you want the Facebook integration because right now that is the best feature IMHO. I really like the facebook features though, to be quite honest, and if you use the service I think they are definitely worth it. Surprisingly, I have used the sharing feature of photos and also sharing web sites quite a bit this past week. I've used the features in ML as well. So as much as I rolled my eyes when they were announced, and even though I still think that the whole thing saves me about 2 or 3 taps over just using the Facebook app to accomplish the exact same thing, they are nice time-saving features.

As an owner of a 4S I can tell you that iOS6 works perfectly fine for me (besides the 'Mapgate'). It feels faster and more robust. What i'd like is to see innovations on iOS and not the same formula year after year.

IOS 6 seeks to correct the Weak Battery issue by Turning Down the Default Brightness, by the way.

Hmm...odd. Do a full restore maybe?

i even did a full wipe with no restore, that didn`t helped :(, before the update it was perfect..maybe a bug or something ?

as far as battery issues, try disabling that Ping Crap.

everytime i turn that POS on my battery dies a bit inside,, literally

*Edit- nvm your having screen auto adjust issues. only time iv had problems with the auto brightness was when i was using a Screen Protector