First Poster Released for Michael Bay's "Pain and Gain"

qt8FX.jpg

In addition to announcing an April 26, 2013 release date for Michael Bay's Pain & Gain earlier today, Paramount Pictures has provided ComingSoon.net with the poster for the film as well!

Based on a true story, Pain & Gain follows a group of bodybuilders who engaged in a campaign of kidnapping, extortion and murder in Florida. First told in an article from the Miami New Times, the film stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, Anthony Mackie, Ed Harris, Rob Corddry, Tony Shalhoub, Bar Paly, Rebel Wilson, Ken Jeong and Yolanthe Cabau.

[x]

How is it a fake and i don't think his films are all that bad. I think it's the people who are comic fans that take it wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to far. It's a film. (etc Transformers) I'd rather watch the film then read a comic)

Good to see a scale down film for once from Mr Bay.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Those arms clearly are photoshopped. Look at Mark' front one and the one behind him, there is a clear difference.

At Rock' look like a Rikishi rip-off or something :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the trailer!! wow! can't wait to see it, only thing i'd say which puts me off is use of word "steroids" other then that. good trailer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...