iPhone 5 display vs Lumia 920

Why would you mark the iPhone down for screen size & resolution?

I mean, maybe you think a bigger screen is better, but obviously the resolution will be bigger if the screen is bigger.

no, even if they were the same size the nokia screen would have a higher resolution, although it probably would be only one pixel or so. I can't be arsed to do the math :p

no, even if they were the same size the nokia screen would have a higher resolution, although it probably would be only one pixel or so. I can't be arsed to do the math :p

Yea, but that's due to the "Pixels Per Inch" which is already accounted for.

Apple says iOS is the most advanced mobile operating system in the world.... LIIEEEESSSSSS WP8 will be by far the most advanced technically. Apples way of selling phone, lie to the consumer and sue the competition and trying get there stuff banned.

Thats all they do

• Like 2

I am all in favour of Lumia 920, but this comparison seems a bit too premature considering no one has even touched a working screen of Lumia 920 to date.

Hardly premature and the fact the review isnt using a 920 has no meaning whatsoever!!!

iPhone 5 vs Lumia 900. So apples new technology cant even match up even slightly to Nokias technically old technology.

Just goes to show how **** the iPhone is in comparison

I love how they're using a photo taken in Brazil almost 6 months ago to talk about a phone that won't be released for another month.

Someone has been cherry-picking/faking things!

So they aren't going to be happy? Why would they buy it if you already know they aren't going to be happy?

I know you're just trolling, but I was talking about this:

you and the other 14 people who use it

HAHAHA, I love this. I mean, let's be honest here too. We all knew Apple was talking nonsense when they said it was the most advanced screen ever... They ALWAYS say that, and it's NEVER the case...