9 posts in this topic

Posted

Richard Branson is on a mission to Mars.

The Virgin Airlines CEO says he has a plan to populate the red planet with an intergalactic Noah

Posted

I admire Richard Branson for his vision. He does a lot for charity and the environment and he seems like a genuinely nice person. Considering his involvement with space travel this actually doesn't seem all that far-fetched.

Posted

No thanks buddy, seen enough horror movies to know how that pans out.

Alas tis good to have dreams, I want to populate the ocean...[size="4"]?? [/size]Under the sea...under the sea, there'll be no accusations, just friendly crusteans under the sea...[size="4"]??[/size]

Posted

this will happen within our life time...even if its towards the end of it... I would love to be one of the first martians

Posted

[quote]

Posted

Richard Branson is awesome! He is always pushing stuff like this, epic epic man!

Posted

I don't understand this Mars stuff. Sure, I would love to go but the moon makes a much more likely target to me. We could have a moon base in years where it'll probably take decades to have a base on Mars.

Posted

^ I guess some people think we will save humans from extinction -- silly idea. :laugh:

Posted

I personally would much rather live on the moon, than mars, for two reasons, 1) It's more likely to happen in the next 68 yrs, than a Mars colony is and 2) A return trip.