colorado inhales dangerous chemical king soopers

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 MDboyz

MDboyz

Neowinian

• 1,278 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:43

When someone will start suing paint pray to contain chemical to make them high, and get them addicted to it?

#32 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• 4,132 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:54

So now even the Federal courts are rewarding stupidity, it's a shame we've fallen this far down lately

#33 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 61,813 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:58

I wonder how long until he collects his millions. :laugh:

#34 CrashGordon

CrashGordon

The Perfect Threesome: Lime, Salt & Tequila

• 5,283 posts
  • Phone: Jackson JS3 Kelly Bird IV through a Fender Rumble 150. Can ya hear me now?

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:12

Why is he suing the store that sold it? If you're going to sue someone, sue the maker of the product.

Moral of the story: Moderation is key, even "healthy" things when consumed in unreasonable quanities aren't healthy anymore.

#35 Ryoken

Ryoken

The Other Other White Meat

• 2,379 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, iPad Mini

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:27

Why is he suing the store that sold it? If you're going to sue someone, sue the maker of the product.

Moral of the story: Moderation is key, even "healthy" things when consumed in unreasonable quanities aren't healthy anymore.

I could be wrong, but I think it was a Store Brand..

#36 CrashGordon

CrashGordon

The Perfect Threesome: Lime, Salt & Tequila

• 5,283 posts
  • Phone: Jackson JS3 Kelly Bird IV through a Fender Rumble 150. Can ya hear me now?

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:41

"Store Brand" or not, the store/chain itself did not make/produce the product. Some other company made/produced it and it was sold under that stores name/brand.

If you're going to sue, at least sue the right entity.

Read the label of any house/store "brand" I'm sure you'll find it was bottled/manufactured/produced by someone other than the one it's being sold under.

#37 FloatingFatMan

FloatingFatMan

Resident Fat Dude

• 15,258 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:45

"Store Brand" or not, the store/chain itself did not make/produce the product. Some other company made/produced it and it was sold under that stores name/brand.

Read the label of any house/store "brand" I'm sure you'll find it was bottled/manufactured/produced by someone other than the one it's being sold under.

Irrelevant. The company name on the packaging is the one responsible for the product.

#38 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 22 September 2012 - 21:06

Why are they putting all of this crap in our foods that are slowly killing us.

Well, you're still here I see...:p

#39 Ryoken

Ryoken

The Other Other White Meat

• 2,379 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, iPad Mini

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:29

Actually the store would be at fault.

For example, Loblaws, a grocery chain in Canada, has two store brands, No Name, and Presidents Choice. Loblaws pays for both of them to be made, sure it's done by a 3rd party, but it is still Their product. They are responsible for the products that bare their name. [ I know cause I worked for them, and we found errors before.. ].

Now if it's some other companies product, like a Coke product, then it's Coke's problem. But because it's the store brand, it's theirs. They contract a company to manufacture it, they set out the product they want, and it's made for them, they advertise it, and sell it.

Now depending, the Chain might have a case against the contracted company, but that is their problem.

#40 The Laughing Man

The Laughing Man

Neowinian Senior

• 2,964 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:42

7million? I've said it once and I will say it again, how the hell do these asshats come up with such large numbers???

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!