40% of news posts are cell phone related

Well, there is someone (*ME!*) that won't post anything about the new magic, wonderful and useless crap-phones app-trash on the market until the next Apocalypse. You can bet on it :p

Yea I agree, and was thinking the same. But due to this site leaning towards Microsoft related news, then its inevitable as Microsoft focus more on mobile.

Also, without taking a bash at anyone, most of the news (mainly phone related) is recycled from other sites which is a bit meh.

I wouldn't mind seeing some news focused towards the enterprise world. Potentially, a more "scientific" approach towards the issues of Metro in the enterprise with accompanying HCI evaluations and interviews with (non fanboy) people in the industry. What is the outcome of these against previous versions or even alternatives such as Unity. I understand that conducting an experiment like that would require a lot of time and effort.

Maybe even something like a "report" series that looks at the current state of specific industries inside of computing (e.g. do Flash developers have a future, cloud services spelling the end to physical media)?

do we have to derail every topic now days? Just trying to make a polite request for more computer based news / reviews and we end up at ######

Cheesus Crusty Christ...

Take it easy. :)

@ topic: Totally with you, neufuse...

I don't dig the amount of cellphone coverage either... or the balance thereof...

Glassed Silver:mac

Kind of the direction technology is heading isn't it? Putting super processing power in our hands.

Sucks, but it's the way of the world, thus the news articles do not surprise me in the least. Though, I wish there'd be more interesting articles akin to Ars, where we get to see geekery of all sorts. :p