Now Apple's copying...the Swiss Federal Railway

Switzerland isn't that special country in the world where money just magically drops from the sky. Companies have to do business just like everywhere else.

I wasn't talking about companies. I was talking about the government. Isn't Swiss Railway a government-owned entity?

Don't understand - if they weren't guilty, why didn't they win?

You think every court is a matter of being guilty? Do you live in the same world we do? It's not a matter of guilt, but a matter of who has the better lawyers. Having a partial judge didn't hurt Apple either.. That judge wouldn't allow evidence saying Apple took their design from another product, in a case saying Samsung did that to them.

You think every court is a matter of being guilty? Do you live in the same world we do? It's not a matter of guilt, but a matter of who has the better lawyers. Having a partial judge didn't hurt Apple either.. That judge wouldn't allow evidence saying Apple took their design from another product, in a case saying Samsung did that to them.

Yes, because Samsung is really poor and couldn't afford very good lawyers..

Either you trust the judicial system or you don't.

I'm not getting all worked up over it. It just bothers me that everyone wants to sue everybody, just because they can. But life goes on for me.

Apple must have known what clock design they used for iOS 6 and should have had the decency to work out a deal with all involved parties. They didn't, took a gamble and din't get away with it. Apple's loss and something they could have had easily prevented.

I wasn't talking about companies. I was talking about the government. Isn't Swiss Railway a government-owned entity?

Like the Dutch Railways it's an exceptional stock corporation with all shares held by the government.

I have to ask: How exactly do you think the government makes money?

Complete rubbish they are different times.

lmao! Failsafe apple reason if they get sued! "Not similar at all your honor the time is different"

Good guy swiss railways does not sue. Apple take note