The Strain

Visually it looks identical to Pacific Rim, at least in terms of color, story-wise it's intriguing, but the characters and the dialogue were a bit too far on the cheesy side for me. Will see how it grows and what it turns into.

I gave it 1 episode. So many things were so stupid, like

the FBI wanting to board the plane first. The guy following voices then just staring at the creature on the floor. The Dog knowing the cent of the box and barking at the van.The guy picking up the live organ

I guess there were a lot of things, mostly mentioned already that I didn't like about it. Cheesy comes to mind a lot, but something about it made me keep watching and I want to see the next episode.

I quite enjoyed it as well. Will continue to watch. That said...

the skull bashing scene caught me off guard.

Shame to see Patchy from Lost get it so horribly

Shame to see Patchy from Lost get it so horribly

Ahh, I knew I recognized him from somewhere.

Those worm things just creep me out. nasty :x

ehhh....watched and not impressed.  First...why NYC?  Couldn't they come up with any other city in which to base it in?  Second, how many more of these CSIish type shows can we handle?

Couldn't disagree with you more...don't matter what city they used...the content was rich and it looks like it's going to be a very good series.

Wow, watched the first 2 episodes, got me hooked straight away!! much better then the so called "teenage love vampire stuff" overrated these days!!

Uploader has not made this video available ^

anyway, just watched last night's episode.. it was decent and weird lol. 

Uploader has not made this video available ^

anyway, just watched last night's episode.. it was decent and weird lol. 

it was ok before posted, so sorry  :(

I've watched all the episodes so far for David Bradley and the show's take on vampires but everything is too bloody nonsensical. Guy takes a leak, junk falls off at the end, turns into an instant ken doll and this is just a minor complaint. I'm out.