server 2012

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BeerFan

BeerFan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 21 September 2012 - 23:05

Hello folks,

Just wondering why was it so difficult to make it possible to remember the size of the Server Manager window in 2012? Everytime I log in, the Server Manager window gets resized to either the original size or something seemingly random. No matter what size it is when I manually close it, if I log out and back in, the window size gets jacked up. It's almost always positioned partially off of my 19" screen (1280x1024 - the recommended res.)

This behavior has remained consistent throughout the early pre-release builds as well. I don't get why they changed things to function in this way. Any thoughts?

#2 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 21 September 2012 - 23:27

I have a same problem even in a vm :-( very annoying.... now if i maximize it it remembers it most of the time...

#3 OP BeerFan

BeerFan

Neowinian Senior

Posted 21 September 2012 - 23:47

I have a same problem even in a vm :-( very annoying.... now if i maximize it it remembers it most of the time...

I noticed that too about the maximize part. But that almost makes it MOAR frustrating... because why does it sometimes go haywire even if you close it maximized? :crazy:

#4 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:16

I noticed that too about the maximize part. But that almost makes it MOAR frustrating... because why does it sometimes go haywire even if you close it maximized? :crazy:

I know right..... and the thing is this is a full retail final that we have...

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!