I have decided not to upgrade for the following reasons:
- 99% of the software features appear to be available on the iPhone 4S (which is a strange, but nice decision by Apple I feel)
- The camera is the main reason I upgrade the model each time. Although improved, there isn't a large difference in it this time around.
- This is the first 16 GB iPhone (the one I choose) for many years that is over £499 (it is £529).
- I have many accessories for my iPhone 4S, including a £25 Speck case, a £30 external battery, a £3 car windscreen mount, a £3 bicycle mount etc. These would all need replacing.
- LTE isn't available in my area, and won't be for a long while.
So, I was just curious as to your personal reasons for upgrading or not