Banshee (Cinemax Series)

Indian sister is best though. :)  But I do love me some deputy. Great episode all around.

Indian sister is best though. :)  But I do love me some deputy. Great episode all around.

What's sad is Odette has said her sex scenes is a double because she doesn't like to show skin

What's sad is Odette has said her sex scenes is a double because she doesn't like to show skin

Don't ruin it for me man! :P. Anyways, she shows a good deal even if it's not everything like the others.  I wonder why some are bothered by it though? If you got it flaunt it IMO.

Like Lilli :wub:

Lilli is hot, no doubt about it but I like a little more boob on my women.  Hoping the deputy doesn't let me down.

Hood should be dead with the way he gets beaten every episode!

Also wooo at Deputy! :wub:

Yes!!!!   Deputy action finally.

I love this show. The acting and story are great. I'm surprised that Sheriff Hood doesn't suffer from serious head trauma with all the beatings he gets. That Indian dude is scarier than the Albino.

And damn, Hood is slaying every single female in Banshee. Like seriously, the only regular/reoccurring character that he has not banged is the sassy black receptionist at the police station. 

And damn, Hood is slaying every single female in Banshee. Like seriously, the only regular/reoccurring character that he has not banged is the sassy black receptionist at the police station. 

And his daughter (thankfully).

I might check this out over the weekend. Hows the nudity? I don't want to waste my time unless there's a ton.

Oh man there's a ton....maybe a tons worth of ton