Banshee (Cinemax Series)

episode 9, lol .... beside Hood, Procter (considering he is much older) & Burton are also the undeads marking the series towards season 4  :D

sudden Job backstory with Hood doesn't spell good, wonder he could make it to season 4 or drop dead somewhere in season 4 

:(

Sugar unlikely to survive if Colonel Stowe really torture him ; Carrie chances 50 ; 50  :huh: but doubtful Colonel Stowe would let all 4 to live once the money recovered since he takes matter into his hand as he never reported to police  :ermm:

think Hood & Gordan might organise some sort of rescue  :shiftyninja:

Bunker storyline might be interesting, he could be the next undead  :laugh:  beside Hood 

rather surprise Brock stay alive upto now :o  

Decent finale, kinda glad that Gordon is dead as he has always ###### me off.

Looks like Season 4 will be all about getting Job back, I wonder if Hood (wish we found out his real name this season) will return to Dalton for help.

Now that is what you call a finale :D

Shame that they got rid of Gordon just as soon as he becomes a badass though

:( I thought Carrie/Anna was going to get the axe!

I reckon that Dalton guy is the one that they took Job to...

One of my favorite shows. Job is by far my favorite character. 

Can't wait for season 4!

IGN: Can we talk about the ending? Will Hood and Proctor be working together? It seemed like a lightbulb went off over Proctor's head.

Yaitanes: I read three of the scripts so far for Season 4 and I would love to answer that. But I can't without spoiling what we're setting up. All I can say is that the first 10 minutes of Season 4 will blow people away. And they'll never see it coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Terrigamer said:

Anybody else watching the final season? Dialed back some on the action but still great TV.

I am, might be an episode behind though, I figure since it's the final they'll try to make it more character driven/emotional and not just rely on the action violence as much.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2016 at 2:45 AM, George P said:

I am, might be an episode behind though, I figure since it's the final they'll try to make it more character driven/emotional and not just rely on the action violence as much.

Enjoyed the character stuff just as much as the action, so no complaints here! Series finale aired tonight and personally I'm fairly satisfied. Sad to see it end, but glad they ended it on their own terms and not due to an unexpected cancellation. :D

Terrigamer, you're quite right. Epic finale. Did not feel rushed and they tied it up well. Sad to have it end, my fav series over the past few years. 

I'm with you guys, it ended very well, and the best way it could have ended.  I also think 5 seasons was the right length, any more and it could have went bad on us.