The first official picture of Hugh Jackman in The Wolverine

Nice!!! I kinda know a bit about the story elements they're basing this on but it's been so long that I've forgotten most of it. I seem to remember that a special sword could hurt him but that's about it.

Nice!!! I kinda know a bit about the story elements they're basing this on but it's been so long that I've forgotten most of it. I seem to remember that a special sword could hurt him but that's about it.

This seems different. I really hope that most of the movie he isn't all weak and breakable :p

This seems different. I really hope that most of the movie he isn't all weak and breakable :p

Isn't it temporary? I think his healing kicks in again after some time.

The Silver Samurai is a mutant with the ability to generate a tachyon energy field from within his body. He typically focuses this field through his sword, allowing it to cut through almost any substance.

Almost any substance , apart from Logans Adamantium... Be a short movie if he could lol. Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoiler Reshoot:

So according to our source, the airport scene involves Wolverine....and Professor X. The new scene has the two of them walking into the airport and then going into a freeze frame. The source goes on to say that while things could always change, this is what he/she witnessed and was told on the set of the re-shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

That trailer was actually pretty good. The movie doesn't looks half bad still. And the Silver Samurai looked awesome. (Y)

He should do nothing but wolverine movies.

He could do nothing at all and still live comfortable life, with all the money he made from the wolverine/x-man movies alone.