Man accused of raping child, spreading STD

SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -- Deputies say a Spartanburg man is accused of raping a young girl who then tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease.

Joshua Bullis, 24, was charged with criminal sexual conduct first degree with a minor under age 11.

Deputies say medical tests showed the victim contracted Chlamydia during the assaults.

Deputies say Bullis attacked the child inside his home between May 19 and May 29.

source

What STD? God, I hope he didn't ruin that little girls life completely and give her something not curable. What a dumb ass.

Deputies say medical tests showed the victim contracted Chlamydia during the assaults.

Sick ****er.

Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis, which can damage a woman's reproductive organs. Even though symptoms of chlamydia are usually mild or absent, serious complications that cause irreversible damage, including infertility, can occur "silently" before a woman ever recognizes a problem. Chlamydia also can cause discharge from the penis of an infected man.

(First humane suggestion of punishment). This person should be locked up for the rest of his life, so he can't harm another poor, innocent child again. Inflicting such suffering on a defenceless child is just horrible :(

(First humane suggestion of punishment). This person should be locked up for the rest of his life, so he can't harm another poor, innocent child again. Inflicting such suffering on a defenceless child is just horrible :(

Not a humane suggestion. The legal system won't lock him up forever, and then it would not be humane to his next potential victim. Even if he could be locked up forever that would be inhumane to live a pointless life, and inhumane to the victim with the fear that he could ever get out alive before forever comes. Only humane solutions are castration or death.

(First humane suggestion of punishment). This person should be locked up for the rest of his life, so he can't harm another poor, innocent child again. Inflicting such suffering on a defenseless child is just horrible :(

With due respect, this man does not deserve humane punishment. Not in the least bit.

Throw him in jail, and let slip to the other inmates what he did. They just love kiddie peddlers there.

With due respect, this man does not deserve humane punishment. Not in the least bit.

Throw him in jail, and let slip to the other inmates what he did. They just love kiddie peddlers there.

Heh, I just don't like to hear about anyone being hurt or tortured, even if they've done something terrible :/ But I was probably wrong to state that my comment was the first humane suggestion. I don't really know what is the best punishment for him.

Not a humane suggestion. The legal system won't lock him up forever, and then it would not be humane to his next potential victim. Even if he could be locked up forever that would be inhumane to live a pointless life, and inhumane to the victim with the fear that he could ever get out alive before forever comes. Only humane solutions are castration or death.

You do raise some good points. I guess I don't know what the best punishment would be. I just don't like to hear about anyone being hurt or tortured, even if they've done something terrible.

On the bright side, at least it's curable. :/ Could have been worse. She could have gotten something like HPV, HIV, etc.

There is no bright side of rape, second nothing is worse than rape other than death.

There is no bright side of rape, second nothing is worse than rape other than death.

No one is denying that rape is bad but getting a non-curable STD instead of a curable STD would have been much worse. Hence, bright side.

Heh, I just don't like to hear about anyone being hurt or tortured, even if they've done something terrible :/ But I was probably wrong to state that my comment was the first humane suggestion. I don't really know what is the best punishment for him.

I'm quite torn when it comes to violence, but in this case I believe this guy deserves nothing. No trial, nothing. He can rot in the darkest corner of the jail and bask in his filth. If he's lucky, the other inmates will give him what he has coming in a quick manner, but I doubt it.