Has anyone else tried out Final Fantasy Dimensions yet?

Final Fantasy Dimensions is a new IPhone/IPad game that is finally no longer Restricted to Japanesse Cell Phones. Just curious if anyone else has discovered it in the IOS App Store yet?

My mom bought the game for me as an Advance Christmas Gift and I gotta say that once you get to Chapter 2 the game becomes Very Addicting!

I just finished it this morning. Best $30 I spent in a long time! So far I've never really liked the job system in traditional FF games (it was fine in FFT), but this game is by far the best implementation of it. My play time is around 80hrs (although many of them we're just me grinding tails while working). I'm a big fan of FF 1-6 and this one is definitely in my favorite FF games.

Rudy, do you have any Tips on how to Defeat the Boss in Chapter 2 that requires a Magic Attack to Finish him off in the Dark World just after visiting the Dwarf's Home Village (Sorry but I forget what the Cave itself is called)?

Rudy, do you have any Tips on how to Defeat the Boss in Chapter 2 that requires a Magic Attack to Finish him off in the Dark World just after visiting the Dwarf's Home Village (Sorry but I forget what the Cave itself is called)?

You can bring him down any way you want really, then when he starts reviving just use 1-2 magic attack to finish him off

Thanks, I actually did figure out what I was doing wrong: 1. A 4 Warrior Party does NOT work with this Boss! And 2. I need to keep attacking until the Dark Knight joins during the middle of the battle and then make sure that the Dark Knight delivers the finishing blow!

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to make it all the way to the World of NIL but I can NOT defeat Elgo: The Emperor of Avalon. If anyone has any ideas on how to defeat him, Replies would be very helpful. I did manage to defeat Bahamut the Final Summon by the way. TIA.

Nik Louch: This is no ordinary Mobile Game: Load it on to your IPad 3 and you will see that it has Better Graphics than say Final Fantasy 4 on Playstation (Final Fantasy 2 in the U.S.A. On Super Nintendo)! Just FYI.

Update: I managed to Defeat Elgo only to find that the Game is NOT yet over and now I can no longer leave the World of Nil, although I did discover that I can Restock on Supplies at Lux Castle where a Moogle will sell me Weapons, Armor, and Healing Items. The next Boss that I must Defeat is Chaos Elgo, hopefully this will be the Final Boss, although you never know as the newer Final Fantasy Games usually require defeating Multiple Bosses to finish the Game. :-)

P.S. It is nice to know that they brought the Chaos name back from the Original Final Fantasy however! :-)

Final Fantasy Dimensions Update 1.1.0 is now Available. One key change: A Bug in the Software that Prevented you from getting a Key Item in Chapter 4 has been Fixed (Nice Going Sqare-Enix, now that I am at the End ot the Game after Defeating Elgo the Emperor but NOT Choas Elgo and can no longer exit the World of Nil you tell me that I'm missing a Key Item!), another Key Change is Compatibility is Fixed with the IPhone 5. Every thing else is just Minor Changes.