Gina Carano to Topline Female 'Expendables' Movie

8c3O8T8.jpg

Variety reports that Shankar is also in talks with several unnamed actresses prominent in the action genre, but is thrilled to have Carano on board, saying:

?I don?t know how I?m supposed to make a movie that is supposed to be the female version of ?The Expendables? without Gina Carano in it. It would be like making Twix without caramel or Jamba Juice without jamba.?

Carano can next be seen in The Fast and the Furious 6 and is also attached to star in John Stockwell?s Taken-esque action-thriller In the Blood.

[x]

question is who else do you put in the team? got to be a WWE Diva somewhere

Ellen Ripley? There really isn't that much to choose from.

she can kick me any day :wub: actually, after seeing Fassbender being shot through a door with a single kick in Haywire, I'd prefer cuddling :shiftyninja:

I think I'd enjoy watching this more than The Expendables. I'd expect the same quality of story (i.e. almost none at all) but at least there would be pretty women to look at. :D

EDIT: Oh, and Gina Carano: Hell yes. (Y)

she can kick me any day :wub: actually, after seeing Fassbender being shot through a door with a single kick in Haywire, I'd prefer cuddling :shiftyninja:

Haywire was a cool film (Y) :shifty:

Milla Jovavich, Sigourney Weaver, Pam Grier, Lucy Liu, Lucy Lawless, Michelle Rodriguez.

Done.

True. I was thinking of some of these when I gave my very sarcastic answer. Along with Kate Beckinsale. :woot:

Who? I am dead serious, I have never heard of her, and am struggling to even recognize her picture.

I am sure I have had to seen something she was in, but truly do not know her by name, not kidding.

Who? I am dead serious, I have never heard of her, and am struggling to even recognize her picture.

I am sure I have had to seen something she was in, but truly do not know her by name, not kidding.

she's not an actress, she was in Haywire and she's mainly known for being a MMA fighter

True. I was thinking of some of these when I gave my very sarcastic answer. Along with Kate Beckinsale. :woot:

I thought about her, too (Oh, I've thought about her... lulz).