Office 2013. Can't connect after reformatting

Since I finally had time to re-install and re-configure all my applications, I decided to install Windows 8 Pro (I run the 90-day eval before that). Thing is, after installing Office 2013 Preview, I can't log in to my MS Account which means I can't sync OneNote, and my other Office files on SkyDrive. The login page pops up (sometimes) but does nothing even if I correctly put my login credentials. It was working fine on my previous installation. I also tried repairing my install. Uhm, help? :D

post-372806-0-83304700-1348581638.png

Are you logged into the same Live account for Windows ?

Yes, I am. Weird cause if I remember it right (my memory sucks :p ), I did not really have to log in when I installed Office on my previous OS installation.

iirc there is a limit on how many times/machines you can install Office 2013 on, double check you haven't hit the limit

Not going to help with syncing but try a different Live account to log in with to test it is not an account problem / reinstall it

Just to update. I finally figured it out. Since the SkyDrive Pro option in the context menu is practically useless for now, I decided to remove it there by deleting the registry entry. That's what ****ed up the sync. I restored it, then added an 'Extended' string so that it's hidden without deleting the entries.