Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 for iPad

Woot! I loved Duels 2012 and kept thinking, why isn't this out on iPad. Well, the new version is (if you haven't already noticed). Also, a lot of the single player campaign is free. I also like how there is just one cost to unlock the premium content (not a nickle and dime model that I was expecting given the nature of the card game).

Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 for iPad in the App Store

i downloaded it, but got got miffed at it and uninstalled in under 5 minutes, i started during 4th edition rules, and stopped playing not long after Tempest i think, i think it was Before 6th edition rules changes i dont remember

but i got miffed as it wouldn't let me interrupt stuff, or tap lands to interrupt ( when i used to play tapping lands, creature abilities that were NOT affected by summoning sickness was considered an Instant /interupt )

im assuming they changed ALOT since i last played which was why i wasnt able to do alot of the stuff i was able to do.

i do like the game Shadow Era, its like MTG

http://itunes.apple....d412380301?mt=8

i downloaded it, but got got miffed at it and uninstalled in under 5 minutes, i started during 4th edition rules, and stopped playing not long after Tempest i think, i think it was Before 6th edition rules changes i dont remember

but i got miffed as it wouldn't let me interrupt stuff, or tap lands to interrupt ( when i used to play tapping lands, creature abilities that were NOT affected by summoning sickness was considered an Instant /interupt )

im assuming they changed ALOT since i last played which was why i wasnt able to do alot of the stuff i was able to do.

i do like the game Shadow Era, its like MTG

http://itunes.apple....d412380301?mt=8

I'm of a similar "vintage" shall we say, in terms of the game. I started playing during Unlimited and stopped around the time Tempest came out. The reason I quit playing was because you needed serious bank to keep up. They were (don't know if they still are) releasing a new expansion set every 3 months and continuously introducing new mechanics that were average in most cases, seriously overpowered in others and in most cases didn't add anything to the game in my opinion.

It seemed like they'd given up on trying to create synergies between the various colors and were designing entire sets based on one mechanic for a single mechanic deck (Slivers for instance). Not that it is necessarily a bad thing, but it pigeonholed you.