An open letter to *some* members regarding Jokes forum

LOL. Let's not ruin it for genuine members though eh? :p

Create a voting system in the jokes section, if the joke gets more negative votes than positive in the first 15 minutes, the OP loses 1 post count

Create a voting system in the jokes section, if the joke gets more negative votes than positive in the first 15 minutes, the OP loses 1 post count

Warwagon's total post count would be in the negatives by the end of the year! :rofl:

Add a dislike button lol which -1 from there like total

and if you hit Negative Likes your get banned for a month lol

How about just not have the jokes and funny stuff threads show up in the live feed on the main page etc. then all the crap jokes wouldn't bother us. Couldn't care less if they they get post counts or not.

How about just not have the jokes and funny stuff threads show up in the live feed on the main page etc. then all the crap jokes wouldn't bother us. Couldn't care less if they they get post counts or not.

Thats a good idea, I will ask Marcel to do it.

• Like 1

Why hide the jokes from the front page? That's not a "solution". I like FUNNY jokes.

Deal with the issue at hand (as Neobond has done) and stop the absolutely annoying trolls from trolling so absolutely annoyingly.

They act like Neowin is their own little playground.

Thank you mods for jumping on this!

Why hide the jokes from the front page? That's not a "solution". I like FUNNY jokes.

Deal with the issue at hand (as Neobond has done) and stop the absolutely annoying trolls from trolling so absolutely annoyingly.

They act like Neowin is their own little playground.

Thank you mods for jumping on this!

Honestly, I wish tech posts where the only thing on the minispy on the front page... lately it seems that all you see is political posts and bad joke posts...

like right now I just looked, 4 are political, one is a knock knock joke, one "personal" issue of someone, and ONE whole tech topic

• Like 4

You know who you are.

The childish behavior going on in Jokes & Funny Stuff forum is getting old. I have no qualms about banning a small number of people who are intentionally bringing down the quality of my site.

So, be forewarned, this is being monitored and action will be taken sooner rather than later.

I agree with this statement.

You know who you are.

The childish behavior going on in Jokes & Funny Stuff forum is getting old. I have no qualms about banning a small number of people who are intentionally bringing down the quality of my site.

So, be forewarned, this is being monitored and action will be taken sooner rather than later.

HELL YEAH

Post count incremeation disabled for Jokes & Funny stuff forum.

Lol whut? Why? What if you post good jokes?

Dangit, if those that don't deserve to get your post count up get removed, why bother not increasing the post count for everyone who wants to throw in a joke?

Thats a good idea, I will ask Marcel to do it.

No, it should be optional, please.

I like my Mini Spy complete, in fact, it's pretty much the only way I keep being reminded of checking the Jokes section! :p

(and yes, there are some good jokes in there ^^)

Glassed Silver:mac

Honestly, I wish tech posts where the only thing on the minispy on the front page... lately it seems that all you see is political posts and bad joke posts...

like right now I just looked, 4 are political, one is a knock knock joke, one "personal" issue of someone, and ONE whole tech topic

I would only ever like that to be an option, because I appreciate seeing the Real World Issues threads in the Mini Spy; I find them interesting. This is just a personal opinion of mine, though, and not any official comment on what you said you'd like to see.

• Like 1