things slowing way down again this morning

Loading threads is running fine, but posting is taking forever for me today, hitting post and watching that little square pattern at the top right forever, 'saving post' shows at the bottom and sometimes never refreshes the page, although clicking back into the thread from New Content link shows that my post has worked

This is what is happening with me.

Just tried to report a post. Got bored waiting for it to refresh after about 10 minutes.

Not sure if it worked or not.

Edit: and yet this was instantaneous.

• 2 weeks later...

Pages are taking a long time to load again today, I think I noticed it yesterday too

Browser hangs on 'Waiting for Neowin......" for about 20+ seconds sometimes then once it gets a response the page loads lightning fast, just seems to have trouble initially contacting the site each time

Pages are taking a long time to load again today, I think I noticed it yesterday too

Browser hangs on 'Waiting for Neowin......" for about 20+ seconds sometimes then once it gets a response the page loads lightning fast, just seems to have trouble initially contacting the site each time

Yeap, I can confirm this as well, first I thought that is my DNS problem, but all other sites works fine, at this moment it is almost fine, but yesterday evening and today morning wasn't good.

They released a lot of versions since this OP was created.

I don't want to beat a dead horse. BUT, i would gladly subscribe again if i knew this kind of slowdown were not going to continue to be a regular occurrence. It's excellent for days and days... then quite painful for days after. :wacko: