14 year old girl has baby in toilet and then kills it

Source:

http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/s...new-ar-516071/

Why is this so illegal when abortion is legal? What difference does life make in or out of the womb (double standards)

If she would have had an abortion it would be an A-OKAY, but she had the baby and kills it and it's now murder.

I personally think both should be murder, but I find it comical sad that morality has sunk so low in this country.

That murder is now considered to be a woman's right because of selfish reasons.

I love the women's rights movement because they need them, and they should be respected and they should have

the same rights as men, because otherwise it's a double standard, but murder should not be a right anywhere in this country

for anything in this country.

But hey, maybe some day that murder will be fine no matter what and we will all be just holding society back with our old fashioned

morals and values.

Why am I tying abortion into this post, because it's both related and ironic.

• Like 3

If you can't distinguish the difference between a recently born baby and a feotus in the first or second trimester then it's pointless engaging you in conversation.

Furthermore, using tragedy like this to push your backwards views is a disgrace.

And for anyone interested in a working link to the source article:

http://www2.tbo.com/...-new-ar-516071/

Source:

http://www2.tbo.com/....new-ar-516071/

Why is this so illegal when abortion is legal? What difference does life make in or out of the womb (double standards)

If she would have had an abortion it would be an A-OKAY, but she had the baby and kills it and it's now murder.

I personally think both should be murder, but I find it comical sad that morality has sunk so low in this country.

I love the women's rights movement because they need them, and they should be respected and they should have

the same rights as men, because otherwise it's a double standard, but murder should not be a right anywhere in this country

But hey, maybe some day that murder will be fine no matter what and we will all be just holding society back with our old fashioned

morals and values.

The difference being, the child was birthed, therefore able to survive on its own, it was a fully formed child.

Your link doesn't work...

They say that life begins outside of the womb, so ejecting a fetus is seen as aceptable because it didn't truly have a life to begin with.

I find it both comical and sad that you think abortion is done out of purely selfish reasons; most people figure that if they did have the baby, they couldn't give it a full and true life anyway, so it's better to never have it all. That and I don't know if you know, but we have a major overpopulation issue here on Earth, so which are you willing to give up, sustainability for the human race, or your morals.

The woman's rights movement is no longer needed. You're trying to argue that a fetus is a person, I agree with current law and argue that at a certain point, it isn't a person and it isn't murder. If we lived in a perfect world, maybe laws like this wouldn't exist, but in our current world they need to. The fact we still have war is evidence of how we still don't truly value human life on this planet.

It's a little old fashioned to think everyone's fine to procreate and breed and a fetus should be valued as human life, but as I said, there are far greater atrocities that occur than women having abortions, maybe you should focus your attention on those instead of sitting on your nice moral high ground.

Out of curiosity how old are you?

Killing a birthed baby is wrong for the same reason that late-term abortion is wrong.

But late-term abortion and killing a baby is not the same as an abortion during the first or second trimester. Make sense?

Source:

e48c2d25.jpg

Thats not a baby, Which is why aborting it isnt murder, Which is why we don't have a funeral when one is flushed (which is what happens to most of them anyway).

Only the willfully ignorant don't understand this.

this nation takes issue with killing others in other countries but never killing of unborn or newborn babies.. sick world we live in. I wonder if society is going to give her a free pass? wait, wait, Don't kill, the government doesn't like competition.

This is the inevitable rusult of your policy's on abortion and sex ed.

Also lol @ infowars typical truthers no different than the GOP, But they governments after them :rofl:

Why am I tying abortion into this post, because it's both retarded and idiotic.

:| Wow. Just wow.

• Like 3

Abortion is not really the issue I would care about from that story ....

From this awful tragedy, what I would like to understand and have addressed is

- how a teenage girl can be sexually active at 14? Did she got sexual education?

- how come she did not seek help? No nurse at school, no one to talk to?

- how come a bad situtation escalated into a completely FUBAR story like this?

I'd rather talk about the ways and ideas to prevent teen pregnancies than abortion.

Not sure if serious or just overwhelmingly stupid.

My dog raises better points of discussion than you.

Such as "RUFF RUFF grrrr, snarl bark?" What a riveting conversation that was.

• Like 3

Not sure if serious or just overwhelmingly stupid.

My dog raises better points of discussion than you.

Such as "RUFF RUFF grrrr, snarl bark?" What a riveting conversation that was.

I posted what I thought was a good point and you try to make it into a terrible joke with very little humor or value.

Typical.

a fetus isnt a baby, its not a individual living being, in the first and second trimester its arguable that its a sack of cells that on their own wouldn't do anything

Didn't some people on earth think that other races aren't human as well. A fetus is a baby, it's the same thing. It's just a name that you give to something so killing it doesn't sound so bad.

If you don't humanize killing it's just fine. This X race wasn't human, they are animals, thus it's okay to kill them.

That is how humans can justify killing, if you call them by a different name and you spread that, people won't feel so bad about doing it.

Well she's 14. She'll be out by 18. So one can only hope she gets an education and realizes what she's done. I'm sure she'll be regretting it the rest of her life. But the real story needs to be how she got pregnant. Test that DNA to see if it were a relative or maybe someone she knows.

Perhaps more money invested in sex-ed and a change in cultural attitudes towards sex would help avoid issues like this.

Oh wait, can't do that either. That too is morally wrong.

This is why abortion should be legal, to stop immature teens do twisted **** like this when the fetus/baby is near-term/full-term/born and is capable or living outside the womb. Not that I think it would have helped in this case as she kept the whole thing a secret. Maybe better education/parenting/social attitudes/PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Didn't some people on earth think that other races aren't human as well. A fetus is a baby, it's the same thing. It's just a name that you give to something so killing it doesn't sound so bad.

e48c2d25.jpg

Thats not a baby, Which is why aborting it isnt murder, Which is why we don't have a funeral when one is flushed (which is what happens to most of them anyway).

Only the willfully ignorant don't understand this.

Source:

morals and values.

Your pathetic attempt to use this terribly tragic story to further your religion based, anti-abortion agenda, both sickens and disgusts me.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Wikipedia article for Foetus

Wikipedia article for Infant (baby)

No, they're not the same thing. For one a foetus can't feel pain, whereas a born baby can.

But neither are an actual person or have a moral right to life according to some medical ethicists so being the same thing doesn't actually matter. Morally, there is no difference a new born and a fetus since neither have plans or goals and there is nothing to deprive them of. If you disagree with that, go argue with the Medical Journal of Ethics which is a respected journal.