14 year old girl has baby in toilet and then kills it

Some people are going to great links to try and say a few cells is a living person..... Might as well not cut out tumors... And we might as well stop eating and killing any type of animal.. You know... since murder of any kind to you is apparently horrible.

Oh Plants. Stop hurting any plant ever. If you don't, you are just as horrible.

Remember, People are animals. We are a different form of animal than a dog, but an animal none the less. Plants live and breath and can even "think"/"communicate". So you should probably start just eating rocks and dirt.

So, now human life is a tumor. stop being drama queens and get to the real issue. The issue is that abortion is wrong, just like murder is wrong.

I just think it's wrong to call a baby a fetus because we are okay with murder. Semantics can kill because it brainwashes people into thinking murder is okay.

It should have nothing to do with any persons rights.

I do think the knee jerk reaction is funny of thinking I am republican and thinking I am right wing.

I don't listen to any of that garbage. I don't like Rush, Fox News, or on the left Rachael Madow. That is just junk news.

I want you to think, and give intelligent responses and think through this instead of the typical Liberal knee jerk responses

that I am a bigot or some redneck because I don't think the world revolves abound liberal views.

Saying "we are nearing the end of the current state of humanity" is just a different way of saying, "we're evolving." This is something that is always true, whether it be on an individual level or a species level.

Not all all. Evolving means we are moving forward. It's more like devolution. All of this so called "Progression" isn't progress at all. It is actually going back. Progress is when you can get people to stop killing each other, progress is when you can feed every person on earth, progress is wiping out all diseases on Earth. None of that is happening and it will never happen. So it's devolution.

If you think we are evolving, you have been paying too much attention to biologists and not enough attention to what is going on in "The REAL WORLD".

How is that stopping the ice caps from melting coming along? LOL

ahh so that is how you choose to split hairs and sleep well at night by condoning murder.

Please, how dare you even attempt to rationalize the wanton killing of a human by attempting to belittle life and cram it into your meager views.

:no:

So, now human life is a tumor. stop being drama queens and get to the real issue. The issue is that abortion is wrong, just like murder is wrong.

I just think it's wrong to call a baby a fetus because we are okay with murder. Semantics can kill because it brainwashes people into thinking murder is okay.

split hairs ? Its not a human any more than a sperm is or an egg is or the 50 of its brothers who got flushed is

Not all all. Evolving means we are moving forward. It's more like devolution. All of this so called "Progression" isn't progress at all. It is actually going back. Progress is when you can get people to stop killing each other, progress is when you can feed every person on earth, progress is wiping out all diseases on Earth. None of that is happening and it will never happen. So it's devolution.

But again such a view is subjective, as is my own. I consider us to be evolving, you think that we are devolving. Just because we haven't found a solution to your above points doesn't mean that we're devolving.

If you think we are evolving, you have been paying too much attention to biologists and not enough attention to what is going on in "The REAL WORLD".

Technically what is going on in "the real world" is biology. However, I think the point you're making is that while biology states that we are evolving, you believe that culturally we are devolving. Now, you think that culturally we are devolving because we still have murder and starvation (something that no one has been able to solve in the several hundreds of thousands of years mankind has existed) but also because we now think that early-stage abortion is ok. While I don't agree, I can understand your point (if I understood it correctly).

How is that stopping the ice caps from melting coming along? LOL

I'm not quite sure what this has to do with anything in this discussion...

split hairs ? Its not a human any more than a sperm is or an egg is or the 50 of its brothers who got flushed is

yeah, ummmm... no.... You can't compare that to a baby. Are you going to say it's okay to murder a race of people then?

I mean if you can't tell a baby from a piece of skin, then you really must have problems with people with different colors of skin.

Hey, it's just x race, they are meaningless because they are just animals.

It's just natural selection at work. Pure darwinism at it's best.

yeah, ummmm... no.... You can't compare that to a baby.

Right you cant compare that to a baby, Thats my point.

Are you going to say it's okay to murder a race of people then?

No.

I mean if you can't tell a baby from a piece of skin, then you really must have problems with people with different colors of skin.

6b837b01.gife48c2d25.jpg6438cca9.gif

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

Hey, it's just x race, they are meaningless because they are just animals.

It's just natural selection at work. Pure darwinism at it's best.

http://www.talkorigi...c/CA/CA005.html

I posted what I thought was a good point and you try to make it into a terrible joke with very little humor or value.

Typical.

That's the thing, the fact that you thought it was a good point means there's little to no point in me attempting to discuss anything with you.

Abortion is not really the issue I would care about from that story ....

From this awful tragedy, what I would like to understand and have addressed is

- how a teenage girl can be sexually active at 14? Did she got sexual education?

- how come she did not seek help? No nurse at school, no one to talk to?

- how come a bad situtation escalated into a completely FUBAR story like this?

I'd rather talk about the ways and ideas to prevent teen pregnancies than abortion.

+1

- how a teenage girl can be sexually active at 14? Did she got sexual education?

I'd rather talk about the ways and ideas to prevent teen pregnancies than abortion.

+1

+1

well, here's food for thought, to "terminate" a life before it is born is indicative of taking its' life. have we as people sunk so low that we worry more about killing people in other countries and don't think a second time about killing the unborn.

This world has been around for 5773 years according to the jewish calendar. IF the christians are so messed up with their doctrine, I see that the secular doctrine hasn't worked. matter of fact,when the US did declare it was a GOD fearing nation, we prospered, we did well. But now we have kids killing their parents, parents their kids, theft of immense proportions, cops killing people, wars all over the world.

and no, the catholics aren't christian because they themselves used the secular roman empire to crucify and kill christians. Christian, the name was a slur nickname given to those of us who believe in Christ.

murder is murder. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." Jeremiah 1:5

"Whosoever shall shed man's blood, his own blood shall be shed,

For man was made in the image of God."

Genesis 9:6

And because of high infant and child mortality rates in the past, the parents didn't name their children up to a certain age...it was a Jewish tradition too which kinda gives you an idea of how much respect there was for the little ones back when those lines were written...