Amazing Spider-Man 2

Otto Octavius And Oscorp Mentioned In Latest Daily Bugle Viral

Some people have visions of the future. Me?

I went and saw it with my own eyes.

Behind the ridiculously fortified superdoors of OsCorp Industries headquarters the future waits patiently for the rest of us to arrive. Only a privileged few reside there ? guardians of the secrets that only time (and intrepid journalists!) will reveal.

Under pressure to quiet growing Wall Street rumors of plans gone awry, OsCorp spokesman Donald Menken gave me a glimpse into that future.

I was only given limited access to this room, and legally I can?t discuss what I saw in detail. I can barely describe what I saw now. Had I stepped just one foot deeper, it would have been too overwhelming for me to handle.

Prototypes from the United States Military? CHECK. Alternative energy experiments? CHECK. Stuff I don?t understand enough to even describe it correctly? SUPERCHECK.

It?s like what my childhood closet would have looked like if all toys were free and unlimited ? but OsCorp?s toys can save the world?or obliterate it.

So, if the future is already in the warehouse, how do they keep advancing? When money is no object, it means the best facilities filled with the brightest minds in science.

The scientific rumor mill (there is such a thing ? I checked) has floated every leading name as a possible contributor. But none is more intriguing than world-renowned nuclear researcher Otto Octavius.

When asked about that rumor, Mr. Menken replied, ?I can?t confirm or deny any rumors you read on the web. We talk to a number of different scientists every day about our special projects.?

Src

Eddie Brock And The Enforcers Featured In Latest Daily Bugle Viral

What began as a mob shoot-out escalated into a full-blown superhuman slugfest when the vigilante known as Spider-Man appeared on the scene. An argument inside the Zero One Lounge turned ugly when reputed mob enforcer, ?Fancy? Dan Brito, pulled a gun on rivals from the Manfredi crime family. As club-goers fled onto the streets of the Meatpacking District, Spider-Man dropped down out of the sky.

Not content to merely take the law into his own hands, bystanders claimed that Spider-Man mocked the thugs as he delivered a one-two punch that sent them soaring.

?It was hard to see from where I was hiding,? said witness Andrea Moore of Park Slope, ?but I heard someone, I?m pretty sure it was Spider-Man, say, ?I hope you?re not afraid of heights,? and then one of those guys screamed as he landed on top of a fire escape.?

When pressed about any crimes she may have witnessed Spider-Man committing, Moore replied, ?Crimes? It?s not a crime to round up stray dogs. What the hell are you talking about??

Spider-Man disappeared as police arrived to find a dozen mobsters restrained with unmistakable webbing. Brito and his accomplices, Jackson ?Montana? Brice and Raymond ?The Ox? Bloch, spent the night in the 10TH Precinct holding cell. The NYPD has yet to announce what charges, if any, they plan to bring against the smack-talking vigilante.

Brito, led away in handcuffs, was overheard describing the encounter with the web-slinger: ?Just when I thought I was out, he pulled me back in.?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=91456

Im guessing this movie is gonna be just a big lead up to #3.

I just hope they're not going to put the Enforcers in the same film as the Sinister Six or Venom. Venom and Spidey need a movie of their own imo.

the idea of rebooting spider-man series is flat out absurd. When this movie come out transformer:age of extinction is gonna take over the box office. 

The idea wasn't that absurd I guess, because it got a sequel and will be a potential trilogy.

Back to the topic: About the only thing I don't like about this movie so far is Rhino's costume, but I can cut them some slack because I can't really see any other way to do the character.

I just hope they're not going to put the Enforcers in the same film as the Sinister Six or Venom. Venom and Spidey need a movie of their own imo.

Venom has to be a re-occuring villian IMO. He can't just appear once and leave. 

The idea wasn't that absurd I guess, because it got a sequel and will be a potential trilogy.

Back to the topic: About the only thing I don't like about this movie so far is Rhino's costume, but I can cut them some slack because I can't really see any other way to do the character.

It's actually a good thing that they're going with the comic book version. It's a bit extreme but it isn't far-fetched. I think it's far better than an animal/Human hybrid like the Lizard.

Venom has to be a re-occuring villian IMO. He can't just appear once and leave.

(I had typed something completely opposite before editing this post, saying Venom as a re-occuring villain would become stale. I gave your idea some more thought though)

That's true, but they could have him appear in a Spider-Man film and later on in his own film with perhaps Carnage. And then 1 or 2 films later again in a Spider-Man film along with Toxin, perhaps leading up to the "War of the Symbiotes"?

It's actually a good thing that they're going with the comic book version. It's a bit extreme but it isn't far-fetched. I think it's far better than an animal/Human hybrid like the Lizard.

The suit they're using isn't the comic-book version though. You're right though that it's not extreme or far-fetched, but I'd much rather have seen the original Rhino in this film. They've kinda made him like Iron Man now to some extend :p

This movie is going to be bad-ass! The way they animated Spidey slinging his web looks so awesome!

Better than the last one, not sure how indicative of the movie this is, but I'm glad they're keeping the humor around, that last scene with Gwen was great. All in all it could be a decent comic book movie, which isn't really saying much, but at least it's better than a ###### one.

291220131388336668.png

A shocking Midtown bank robbery was foiled yesterday by Spider-Man. New York?s superhuman vigilante caught the mechanically augmented robber, suspected in two previous bank heists, as he fled the scene with the stolen loot.

Police arrived on the scene as Spider-Man finished webbing up the suspect, who was arrested and later identified as disgruntled engineer, Herman Schultz. Schultz created wrist-gauntlets that are capable of emitting a vibratory wave of pressure that proved capable of tearing apart a four-foot thick steel vault.

NYPD Special Crimes Unit Detective Stan Carter stated that Schultz had officially been remanded into custody and is being held at the Ravencroft Institute pending his preliminary hearing. When asked how a ?disgruntled engineer? could create such dangerous weapons, Carter said, ?Shocking, right? All that genius but no escape plan.?

x