Microsoft Sex

Three women were sitting around talking about their husbands' performances as lovers.

The first woman says "My Husband works as a marriage counselor, he always buys me flowers and candy before we make love. I like that."

The second woman says, "My husband is a motorcycle mechanic, he likes to play rough and slaps me around sometimes. I kinda like that."

The third woman just shakes her head and says, "My husband works for Microsoft.

He just sits on the edge of the bed and tells me how great it's going to be when I get it."

I guess it was supposed to be funny. Maybe you should visit the gaming-age forums (neogaf.com in the off topic), there are better jokes in there that actually make people laugh.

Here's an alternate version...

Three women were sitting around talking about their husbands' performances as lovers.

The first woman says "My Husband works as a marriage counselor, he always buys me flowers and candy before we make love. I like that."

The second woman says, "My husband is a motorcycle mechanic, he likes to play rough and slaps me around sometimes. I kinda like that."

The third woman just shakes her head and says, "My husband works for Apple, he just constantly screws up and then tells me I'm doing it wrong."

Apologies if it's Warwagon-bad.

The 00's called, they want their 90's called joke back. Sheesh, touchy. I'll move along before there's any more drama..

The third woman just shakes her head and says, "My husband works for Microsoft.

He boots-up in just 8 seconds."

• Like 1

Funny would be-

Then a fourth woman walks up to the three women with a big smile and a box...

The women ask what is the box?

The smiling woman replies -- It is a gift from my husband who works at Apple .

Now let me introduce you to the New I-Willy....

The 00's called, they want their 90's called joke back. Sheesh, touchy. I'll move along before there's any more drama..

Max, it's all good. I was just joking with you. :)

Creative on the 00's there.

The punchline for the Apple one surely has to be "I only find out how good it is from other people", no?

LoL, or "he just boasts how he thinks differently"

Utter rubbish.

For this to work, you'll have to come up with some sort of complaint, or characteristic, universally associated with microsoft.

I suppose 10 years ago, you might have been able to try and incorporate a BSOD into the punchline. Still wouldn't be worth telling.

My husband shouts the word "developers" with each thrust.....

not much better.

Utter rubbish.

For this to work, you'll have to come up with some sort of complaint, or characteristic, universally associated with microsoft.

I suppose 10 years ago, you might have been able to try and incorporate a BSOD into the punchline. Still wouldn't be worth telling.

My husband shouts the word "developers" with each thrust.....

not much better.

I bet that turns you on.... :rolleyes:

^ Hey Max, The 90's called, they want their smart ass joke back.

Stick to momma jokes dear!

Yo mama is so stupid, she studied for a drug test.

Stick to momma jokes dear!

Yo mama is so stupid, she studied for a drug test.

Well at least MY mama passed the test :p