Dead Space 3 Eudora Gameplay

first dead space was ok for me, second much better and this one looks even better.

i like the gameplay improvements toward more action rather then just horror.

first dead space was ok for me, second much better and this one looks even better.

i like the gameplay improvements toward more action rather then just horror.

really? sorry, ppl like you are ruining the survival horror genre, look in what they turned RE5... theres enough COD for your action thirst, give some horror to us.

• Like 2

LOL. i Love Sci-fi - so dead space is more sci-fi action adventure for me then horror.. so, of course, i welcome the changes!!!

for pure horror you have games like (amazing) Amnesia: the dark descent. now that is HORROR. no sci-fi there.

PS. i am disappoint! by RE5 too.. that is not the kind of gameplay i wanted from RE series at all. it brought no improvements to the game

I still need to play Dead Space 2. It was really cheap at Best Buy a couple months ago and I completely forgot to get it.

I got Dead Space 2 and Dead Space at the same time. I've still not completed Dead Space, and Dead Space 2 is still in its wrapping! I've taken steps to rectify this though, and am about halfway through the first game.

I loved DS1 as well, but just couldn't get into DS2. DS3 does look cool, but I want more horror and less action. I want a game where you aren't powerful and defensive, but weak and always having to run.

I wan't a game like Amnesia done by some big ass budgeted company.

Thi looks quite promising. I for one am quite happy that its more action and less horror. For some reason i dislike horror games. But first DS had a good mixture of both.

• Like 1