south carolina lewd things kids classmates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,004 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 13:38

TEGA CAY, S.C. -- A Tega Cay, South Carolina father believes a group of students broke into his house and threw a party while his family was on vacation -- and claims he has the Facebook pictures to prove it.

The 39-year-old said he didn't know anything had happened at his home until the photos surfaced online.

"I'm looking at them like, 'Wait, this is my house!' They are running around doing lewd things with funnels, throwing up in the sink, passed out on the kitchen floor," recalled the man, who asked not to be identified for his children's sake.

The teenagers pictured in the photos are his children's classmates.

The man said the party-goers told his son the party happened around July 4, when his entire family was on a trip to New York.

His daughter said the teens broke into the house by tearing off a screen to an unlocked window.

The family had no idea anything had happened until the photos surfaced three months later.

"The kids came back the next day and cleaned everything up, I guess. They even did the dishes. If someone hadn't been bragging by posting on Facebook, no one ever would have known. They wouldn't have been caught," said the father.

He turned the evidence over to the Tega Cay Police Department.

Officers have a list of suspects, thanks to photo tagging, and are still attempting to reach their families.

No one has been charged yet but police consider this an active investigation.

source

#2 Original Poster

Original Poster

Systems Developer

• 3,010 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:14

meh as long as they didnt still or sniff any of his wifes things and cleaned up no harm really .... still rather invasive though

#3 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:18

It's wrong to break into someone's house and use it without their permission. It doesn't matter that nothing was harmed.

#4 jnelsoninjax

jnelsoninjax

A custom title? Cool!

• 7,602 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N

Posted 04 October 2012 - 17:52

Again with the idiotic posting things on Facebook. Why would you do something illegal and then brag about it on Facebook? Do they not realize that perhaps someone (who should not see the posts) might just happen to see them?

#5 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 63,004 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 00:09

^ I guess they think they are 'cool' and want to feel good.

#6 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 00:15

I bet they don't feel very cool at the moment.