florida resisting arrest wal-mart

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 ~Johnny

~Johnny

Earthling

• 3,292 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 15:07

Cleaned. Take it to the Politics boards folks.

#17 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 04 October 2012 - 15:21

I blame TV shows

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Is this sarcasm? Cause I blame the liberal media for most of what's wrong with society.

#18 chrisj1968

chrisj1968

copyrighted!! ©

• 4,264 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 15:22

Let's pretend that I'm President. The day before I'm to be replaced, I go and put the whole budget in to buying missles. Let's pretend that this takes 5 minutes to do, and that 5 minutes later I have been replaced as President. Do you blame the new President for the mass of weapons, or do you blame the person before who went and bought them? Relating that example to the state of the education system, you can't put the entire blame on Obama. Given the education system's history, Obama has only had a small amount of time to make any changes and these changes take time to come to fruition. It's not Obama's education system, it's America's education system.

the sum of your assumption... blame bush.

#19 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,887 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 15:40

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Is this sarcasm? Cause I blame the liberal media for most of what's wrong with society.

I would not be at all surprised they took the cop idea from a TV plot.

#20 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,575 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 17:30

the sum of your assumption... blame bush.

No, that's the same mistake. You're trying to put the fault of a system that has gone through years of regular changes in management on the shoulders of one person. If you want to blame this on the state of the education system then that blame is to be shared over many presidents, not just one.

#21 vetCalum

Calum

Neowinian Senior

• 13,211 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 17:41

Products of our fine educational system.

Them acting like this likely has nothing to do with the education system. The education system could be the best in the world, but some kids just don't work hard at school.

#22 fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• 3,763 posts
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 04 October 2012 - 18:03

Why does everything turn into politics around here now.. I'm building a stargate.. PEACE!

#23 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 00:15

You can never go wrong by blaming Bush. :D

#24 Sir Topham Hatt

Sir Topham Hatt

A Very Talented Individual

• 6,755 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 15:20

Missiles don't get delivered in 5 minutes; your supposed example fails because it is absolutely the new president's fault if he doesn't cancel the missile order.

You can't just cancel a contract like that.
Or rather you can, but then pay loads more money for a breech of contract.

That's the problem all over the place though. Governments aren't in power long enough to make a real difference. We had Labour for years who did an okay job, but the first half of their term was spent undoing all what the Conservatives had done years previous.
Now the Conservatives are in again, they are simply undoing all what Labour did.

However a good plan by the guys and as another user said, if they'd thought it out a bit better then they could have got away with it.