Red-Band Trailer for 'Movie 43'

The first red-band trailer from the R-rated ensemble comedy Movie 43 has gone online. I ran out of room to list my thoughts because there?s so Goddamned-many people in this movie!

The films in the collection were directed by Brett Ratner, Elizabeth Banks, Mike Judge, Peter Farrelly, Bob Odenkirk, Steve Baker, Damon Escot, among others. Here?s a crazy rundown of the cast: Emma Stone, Hugh Jackman, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, Terrence Howard, Halle Berry, Jason Sudeikis, Gerard Butler, Kristen Bell, Chloe Moretz, Josh Duhamel, Johnny Knoxville, Elizabeth Banks, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Richard Gere, Anna Faris, Justin Long, Liev Schreiber, Uma Thurman, Seann William Scott, Kieran Culkin, Leslie Bibb, Jimmy Bennett, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Kate Bosworth, Patrick Warburton, Tony Shalhoub, Chris Pratt, Jack McBrayer, Aasif Mandvi, and Bobby Cannavale. Movie 43 opens January 25, 2013.

OHJEx.jpg

• Like 1

I believe it's 25 shorts in a feature length film each with a different director. Has lots of potential, but could be a complete disaster.

Is that Mary-Louise Parker? :wub:

I believe it's 25 shorts in a feature length film each with a different director. Has lots of potential, but could be a complete disaster.

Is that Mary-Louise Parker? :wub:

Yeah I'll give it a watch, some of the shorts look funny...funny to see Chloe with Christopher both being in Kick Ass

I laughed a couple times so I'm in. I was wondering what the plot would be, I'm fine with a series of shorts. I won't be going to theaters but it's a good one to rent, I'll get drunk and watch it with the wife.

I can't believe some of you guys actually think from what the trailer shows, that there is supposed to be a plot. Got news for ya, its not that kind of movie. It's more or less a different form of "Scary Movie" type of nonsensical humor.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anna Faris better not have passed up Scary Movie 5 for this (thought from how Scary Movie 5 looks, probably a good idea). Even tho this looks pretty good :D

I didn't know she was into pooping like that....

Im seeing this the day it comes out, it looks so silly and the laughs from the trailer gave me real laughs for a change :)

And wooo dat cast :o