True Blood (Season 6)

I love Jessica, but how are they going to make her look the same age assuming the series goes on for some time? I find the newer softer Eric a little perplexing but he still has that kind of evil edge like when he had the conversation with the governor through the bars about making his daughter his.

I love Jessica, but how are they going to make her look the same age assuming the series goes on for some time? I find the newer softer Eric a little perplexing but he still has that kind of evil edge like when he had the conversation with the governor through the bars about making his daughter his.

the magic of makeup.. all else fails.. kill her off.

that was an intense episode  :cry:  RIP Nora, FYi I loved your accent  :(

At least we found out how old she was, Eric and his epic wig!

I'm not really enjoying this softer Eric. I liked him better when he was a badass and hopefully he'll go on a rampage following the death of his sister. I also hope that Bill's extra powers from the fairie blood and Lilith's blood runs out. I'd kind of like to see the show return to its roots and not have these super-powered vamps. I haven't read the books, so I hope Sookie does not become a vamp too. I'm sure next season will be a continuation of this season as I can just sense a big cliffhanger given that more than 1 episode seemed like fillers and the whole storyline is stretched out. I don't know where they go from here, but maybe some new supernatural villains next season would be fun.

Odds on Eric having drained Warlow and then getting himself arrested, refusing to drink the True Blood and feeding everyone his blood in that room? 

I wonder why the shorter season this year :(

Easier to tell a whole story arc in one Season, next year will be the same also

But why would 2 more episodes make that not possible if they are still part of that arc?

Dunno, I suppose less episodes = more drama/action which we have been getting

Quite a good finale in all honesty, shocked they killed Eric off (or at least they appeared too). I enjoyed the six month leap forward, and quite an ending leaving you wanting to watch the next season.

Great song at the end as well, can't beat a bit of Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Short season was because of Anna's pregnancy I heard. Eric won't be dead unless HBO wants to lose legions of subscribers. My 2 big questions are what was up with the little black girl in church next to Sookie and were those vampires at the end growling like that because they are zombie vampires?

• 1 month later...