Strange sight on Mars triggers speculation

Hahah, says someone thinking that not joining the other 95% and ramming their own countries system down our throat is not actually closer to nazism. Also the US public should know the language of science, ignorance is never a good excuse.

Who is ramming it down anyones throat? Here is a fun fact for you. We learn both systems in our schools. I was told Europe schools were better. How is it your not smart enough to handle learning both systems then? We know both, we just choose to use miles because over here, distances between things are much greater making it more convenient for general conversation, or is that something you've never done? It is no different than you choosing to say 1 kilometer instead of 1000 meters. I know you are shocked that an American knows the metric system. Don't be, we are all taught it. Stop believing everything your media tells you mkay?

ok enough with the jokes. that Mars very likely has life is nothing new, i don't know what those things in the photos are, but if they found lichens or even something more evolved on Mars tomorrow i would not be surprised at all. remember this time seventy years ago it was thought that Mars was likely to have intelligent life or at least very evolved life...

They spent a billion dollars sending the Rover to Mars. Actually, both the new Rovers to Mars.

Why the hell didn't they sent it to the 'town' of mars, or 'the face of Mars'. . .

Cuz then you'd see the skeletons of Martians laying about. :shifty: ... like the bones in the photos.