Wife went for a walk and wont be back until sunday.

And she left me with 3 kids one of which is puking and sleeping. Woo hoo.

For those that don't know, my wife is doing the 3day cancer walk in Philadelphia. 20miles a day for 3 days totaling 60 miles. She has been doing this for 3 years, this is her 4th. I am happy for her, she gets a mini vacation away from life.

3 days at home with the kids and it is beautiful outside....going to the park is out of the question, too cold for swimming, road is too busy to send the two well ones out for a bike ride (they are only 2 and 4.5 anyway). Read a few books already...I am out of ideas now. I hope my oldest is better tomorrow, he has a birthday party to go to then football on sunday, I would hate for him to miss out on everything this weekend.

well carry on all...Just wanted to share.

with me its, work, work, work, and I got a throat problem.... everyone's icky sicky... bring on the cold to kill these germs and bugs....

My first one went for a walk in 1987, havn't seen hide nor hair since . That's my story , and stickin' to er . At least , they havn't found the body yet ! LOL ! :iiam:

So many things to do. Makes some crafts, watch a movie together, Play a game or legos, Take them to the mall and treat them. Color or draw portraits of each other.

I had 2 weeks with my kids on vacation and I tried to fit a million things in. They are 3 and 5.

Unfortunately I have one really sick kid and 2 healthy ones at the moment. So no mall or any other activities other than a possible visit to the doctor. Today is craft day, I am having kids make something for mom to show their appreciation for what she is doing.

Today is craft day, I am having kids make something for mom to show their appreciation for what she is doing.

That's being a good dad/husband right there!

I hope they enjoy their time in Philly :)

On the last day, tomorrow, they'll be passing right by my apartment which is pretty cool.

Sure. But if you wait a little it will count to next year.

It is a steep min goal, to walk she needs 2300. That is for 1 person to raise not the team, each team member must also raise 2300 to walk. The team fund applies for all team members.

I'll pm u her teams link. Donate as often as u wish.

I didn't kill any small people and I didn't hang myself. It was a good weekend only raised my voice twice. Under normal circumstances I couldn't wait to go to work, now I wish I had an extra day.