iPhone 4S Wi-Fi Problem

I'm on Sprint and I upgraded to iOS 6 awhile ago. I could be able to send pictures with iMessage using Wi-Fi even though I didn't have 3G in my area. It was something I couldn't do when I was on iOS 5. However, two days ago, I changed my router. All in a sudden, I couldn't be able to send pictures on iMessage. They were not going through even though my Wi-Fi was on. I tried to restore but that didn't work. The old router was secured with WEP and the new one is secured with WPA2/AES. I wonder if that causes a problem or can it be something else?

iOS 6 is plagued with Wi-FI bugs, just check out the Apple support forums. I have an issue where for random moments, the iPhone can't even see the network. We can just hope for a fix soon.

iOS 6 is plagued with Wi-FI bugs, just check out the Apple support forums. I have an issue where for random moments, the iPhone can't even see the network. We can just hope for a fix soon.

I guess so. I checked forums but nobody replied there. It's kinda bugging me.

I don't suppose you have an Apple router? As soon as I upgraded to iOS6, my iPhone forgets the password on my network as soon as I get out of range. It's pretty damn annoying and hopefully they release an update in the next week or two.

I don't suppose you have an Apple router? As soon as I upgraded to iOS6, my iPhone forgets the password on my network as soon as I get out of range. It's pretty damn annoying and hopefully they release an update in the next week or two.

No I don't! They had better fix it quickly:(