If you could change one thing...

I wish I was more religious.

In what way? You wish you were a better xxxxxx at your religion ? (I put xxxx because each religion has a different name per person, ie. Christian)

I wish I was too, but I guess we could be, if we looked for it ;)

I've got something about work I wish I could change, not sure if it relates to you or not,

I look at people who work, work as a whole, and then life, and I see one thing only,

You work to live, and you live to work, then you get a few years as a grey old person, then you die.

I've got a bee in my bonnet about that, I continuously think, "What TF is the point in life if you spend your days doing something you hate / if you're lucky, like, but still spend your entire able life working just to live ?"

Kinda makes life pointless imo, I know and 100% understand you can not rely on others to survive, and work is 99% of the way out and away from that, but you know what, I disagree, I would prefer to live life in a wooden cabin, miles from anyone, living off the land and have my life to myself / spend with my partner, than donate 90% of my life to someone who needs sausage rolls put in a cardboard packet (example)

My life is mine, and yes I have to pay for what I want, but I would prefer to be without than (and if this was possible) look down at my life in fast forward and see the young me, turn into the old grey me, having done sweet FA other than worked for someone my whole life for no other reason than to be alive....

Well said mate! I know the feeling and living that way certainly make's life no worth living. How come we cant live life the way we want to?

Besides that, if I can change something about my life than it would be for everyone to stop pretending I dont exist. I feel like I have to lower my IQ so people can acknowledge me..... :\

• Like 2

You work to live, and you live to work, then you get a few years as a grey old person, then you die.

If you think about it, would you regret the things you did, or the things you didn't do.

The latter is, to me, by far the most important.

That's why I live by the motto: Live each day as if the world is ending tomorrow.

Well said mate! I know the feeling and living that way certainly make's life no worth living. How come we cant live life the way we want to?

Besides that, if I can change something about my life than it would be for everyone to stop pretending I dont exist. I feel like I have to lower my IQ so people can acknowledge me..... :\

;) You exist, as for the IQ thing, I have crap General Knowledge, which, in things like pub quiz's I do horrendously badly, but quiz me about computers and I do just fine

Just because you have an interest in one particular thing, vs most people who know loads about everything but FA about one thing, doesn't give you a low IQ at all

Quiz me about GK I would be as stupid as a monkey

Quiz me about PC's, I'd shine

IQ tests are flawed ;)

EDIT - just re-read your post, you feel you have to lower your IQ to relate to people, well yea, I think people who understand computers, do, in general, have a higher IQ than people who don't, and that is not a dig at non-techy people, just a statement based on experience

But I still hold the above, we might be PC Wizards, but they might be brain surgeons... it all depends on your particular interest I guess :)

If you think about it, would you regret the things you did, or the things you didn't do.

The latter is, to me, by far the most important.

I regret more things that I did do, than things that I didn't, in my younger days I did everything offered to me, which makes up for 90% of the things I do regret

my brains inability to retain things, knowledge, work etc.

If I had the brain power maybe i'd have confidence.

currently all I have is a smile to give off that impression, works, but its not real

I would change today, and make it so I won 50 million dollars, anonymously.

That way I would be the same person, only with 50 million dollars(lotto winnings are tax free in Canada)