Need to study abroad for University, help finding International scholarship

Hi, I live in a developing country where University degrees hold local value only and many courses are non existent. I want to become a computer engineer in software or hardware. I face a lot of abuse at home due to my psychopathic father (read details here). I want to study in a good university preferably in the US or a good place in Europe. However International fees are really really high.

Does any one have advice on this. The place should also be relatively easy to get a job after graduating and a citizenship. I have software development skills that are well above what most students have at my age and I expect to manage computer related courses very well.

In fact I am abused so much, if I had the cash I would move out now.

And no I am not joking, making stories, looking for donations from members or anything so please respond with helpful advice.

There is absolutely no need to mention the abuse in this thread (it is completely unrelated).

You have said your home country is France, and being born there you would have citizenship. Maybe you should start by looking there.

There is absolutely no need to mention the abuse in this thread (it is completely unrelated).

You have said your home country is France, and being born there you would have citizenship. Maybe you should start by looking there.

Due to complications I do not have French citizenship.

Reported for trolling: http://www.thestuden...d.php?t=2142013

You are fully aware of international scholarships and even mentioned at that forum that you know of one but require high grades, which you showed in another post there that you do in fact have.

I need higher grades than that and need to be ranked on a certain test for it. Am I not allowed to post on multiple forums? Why do you just assume "troll" "troll" all the time?

Addressed in your other thread. This is not the forum to discuss these kinds of issues. If you need to seek professional help, please find another site to do it.

Thread closed