Why can I not remember things?

basically I have been getting angry alot recently, starting bar fights and driving off in a hump all the normal ******* things...

But I am having trouble remembering the middle of the anger I remember getting angry and why but I seem to not be able to remember alot from the situation when i got into a fight the other day I remember the anger...then I remember one or two flashes from the scuffle then I am at the bar?

or just an hour ago I got angry jumped on my motorcycle and remember moving off and small parts of the journey and that I got lost that is it.... I am trying to look this up but I cant find anything apart from blackouts but i wouldnt say its blacking out just impartial memory...

anyone got a degree in psychology ?? sadly they dont cover this kind of thing within animal studies lol

Bro, you just went ham and blacked the f*ck out. lol. That's normal when your angry as hell. Can I have you autograph this for my nephew, please? :)

post-447111-0-29821300-1349647248.jpg

this makes me LOL ... I like you now....

I hate blacking out like that...haven't done it in a few years, but it sucks when people are all like "don't you remember? You said/did/that/this/OMG", but you're all like "I did?" My anger takes me there sometimes too....I just simply try not to get that mad and think to myself....it's not worth getting that angry over. Sorry about that though, I know the feeling! (Y)

<snipped>

Too funny, bro! XD

I hate blacking out like that...haven't done it in a few years, but it sucks when people are all like "don't you remember? You said/did/that/this/OMG", but you're all like "I did?" My anger takes me there sometimes too....I just simply try not to get that mad and think to myself....it's not worth getting that angry over. Sorry about that though, I know the feeling! (Y)

Too funny, bro! XD

its really annoying though and even more infuriating its kind of worrying my memory always has been really really good....this has happened twice in less then 48 hours

Do not take this the wrong way, but I think you absolutely need to see a professional.

Even if others admit to doing so as well, simply put, it is not normal behavior. In fact, it very well could be deadly behavior.

So need to talk to someone at the very least.

Something is doing this to your brain. The sooner you find out what it is, confront it, the sooner you can move on.

Leaving it "bottled up" so to speak, meaning thinking it will just correct itself on it's own, is not the path to take.

Good Luck.

Do not take this the wrong way, but I think you absolutely need to see a professional.

Even if others admit to doing so as well, simply put, it is not normal behavior. In fact, it very well could be deadly behavior.

So need to talk to someone at the very least.

Something is doing this to your brain. The sooner you find out what it is, confront it, the sooner you can move on.

Leaving it "bottled up" so to speak, meaning thinking it will just correct itself on it's own, is not the path to take.

Good Luck.

i want to argue this point but I cant I know your right but I find it easier to talk to strangers on the internet then i do a professional... :/

And if you ever choose the foolish decision to get 'married', believe me, you will want to keep it how it is, so look at it as a 'gift' ;)

And if you ever choose the foolish decision to get 'married', believe me, you will want to keep it how it is, so look at it as a 'gift' ;)

I like this troll I accept this :p

Lets hope it is not a tumor

cause thats not a depressive thought lol

I like this troll I accept this :p

Good! :)

I have yet to understand, in my long life anyway, as to why anyone would post on a board, or anywhere for that matter, **** to do with one's life? I can think of the obvious reason, yes, attention?, but apart from that, it escapes me?

Please enlighten me further.

I'm no psychiatrist by any means... at all. But is it only when you get angry?

Or have you recently quit drinking/drink often?

I only ask because I have drank for quite a long time, and recently quit drinking. I've been having similar blackouts, though, not triggered by anger or anything, but the alcohol detox process. I had to start taking DXM to combat the blackouts. Though mine only last from 10-15 seconds. I almost got my hand in a a saw the other day at work.

Basically, have you quit an vices/addictions recently, or going through a rough time? That would be my guess.

I would see a doctor of some sort. It could be very dangerous to let it continue.

Good! :)

I have yet to understand, in my long life anyway, as to why anyone would post on a board, or anywhere for that matter, **** to do with one's life? I can think of the obvious reason, yes, attention?, but apart from that, it escapes me?

Please enlighten me further.

because you dont know me I dont know you. you dont even know my first name.. you will probs never meet me and will most likly not bother me about it once I get some closure ... while everyone else would not stop leaving me alone and would probs bring it up or blame my actions on what ever this is ...

I'm no psychiatrist by any means... at all. But is it only when you get angry?

Or have you recently quit drinking/drink often?

I only ask because I have drank for quite a long time, and recently quit drinking. I've been having similar blackouts, though, not triggered by anger or anything, but the alcohol detox process. I had to start taking DXM to combat the blackouts. Though mine only last from 10-15 seconds. I almost got my hand in a a saw the other day at work.

Basically, have you quit an vices/addictions recently, or going through a rough time? That would be my guess.

I would see a doctor of some sort. It could be very dangerous to let it continue.

its just anger or so it seems im have no habbits and have had no habbits which involve regular intakes of narcotics :/ so it couldnt be that... when you got your black outs were you still functioning? or did you pass out or what? cause mine i still function (i guess or I would have crashed my motor bike)

i want to argue this point but I cant I know your right but I find it easier to talk to strangers on the internet then i do a professional... :/

A professional is definitely who you should be seeing if you think you have an issue. Will have my Psych degree in less than a year so I'm bias.

LOL SiCKX . For real fella , if your having the problems you claim , pro is the way to go . There is good meds these days . Better living through chemistry and all that .

its just anger or so it seems im have no habbits and have had no habbits which involve regular intakes of narcotics :/ so it couldnt be that... when you got your black outs were you still functioning? or did you pass out or what? cause mine i still function (i guess or I would have crashed my motor bike)

Still functioning, and can see. But motor skills go out briefly, and I blank. Then when it goes away, I continue doing whatever I was doing, without a hiccup. I am completely aware of what just happened, but not sure why I completely shutdown for a couple of seconds. After my doctor prescribed me the DXM it has stopped happening, so it was clearly due to the detoxing.

Still functioning, and can see. But motor skills go out briefly, and I blank. Then when it goes away, I continue doing whatever I was doing, without a hiccup. I am completely aware of what just happened, but not sure why I completely shutdown for a couple of seconds. After my doctor prescribed me the DXM it has stopped happening, so it was clearly due to the detoxing.

And after all that, your still annoying? lol :D ;)

because you dont know me I dont know you. you dont even know my first name.. you will probs never meet me and will most likly not bother me about it once I get some closure ... while everyone else would not stop leaving me alone and would probs bring it up or blame my actions on what ever this is ...

So, probs, you have a prob, with probs? Is that what you are saying?